Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 302 of 448 FirstFirst ... 202252292300301302303304312352402 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 4473

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I am totally in favour of this idea.I have alot of xvid, avi and other format movies on my external.. and would be great to launch from multiman :-)

Deanrrr... dunno what has happend, but i just copied a game mortal combat v dc universe and it played no problem but had to use the x and select. next time i go back in multiman and every time after that the game has just vanished from the list... any ideas?

just copied mortal combat v dc universe to external and is a black screen game... so gotta do x and select, game runs perfect but there is a problem when multiman moves files back to bless directory.

when its writing back n PS3_GAME folder it actually writes the name back as PS3_G and not PS3_GAME. that's why the game disapeared from multiman list. i had to manually rename PS3_G to PS3_GAME again... and game is visible and playable again.

thx m8
    Last edited by theone1982; 02-10-2011 at 11:09 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by tonybologna View Post
    No option for copying Blu-Ray movies!
    Ok thanks. I just thought you could as when you look at the pics of multiman on this thread it shows people with games and movies on theirs.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    A new display mode...

Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

DSC00475_mode1.JPG   DSC00476_mode1.JPG   DSC00478_dm1.JPG   DSC00484_dm1.JPG  
    Last edited by deank; 02-11-2011 at 08:57 AM

ahh brilliant.. as it takes along time if you have lots of backups.. to scroll left/right.. :-) thx again deanrr.

can't wait till you release this update. Possible to have some kind of indication. of what game needs select + x? as i have to edit in title so i know what games need to.. and on those screen shots... does not show you game name, just cover :-)

Please also see my post about mortal combat vs dc... i don't know if bug is just with that game... as i have tried others and they return to bless file as they should after relog on multiman, but that game does not rename PS3_GAME correct.

I h8 wasting anyones time, especially yours.. so i have tested this... 10 times in a row and 10 times names the folder wrong from root of external.. back to bless directory. :-)
    Last edited by theone1982; 02-10-2011 at 02:48 PM

Quote Originally Posted by tonybologna View Post
    dean: I keep getting error code 800299D2 when trying to launch an activated AVCHD file from XMB. I'm using the latest MultiMAN and working from Hermes 3.41 CFW. Also, I have a blank USB drive connected to the left port on the PS3. I don't think it matters which port is used though.

Does it have anything to do with running Hermes PL4D with the 3.41 CFW? I know error codes similar to the above in the past usually had something to do with payloads. Any ideas?

I've yet to watch one single AVCHD converted movie from HDD. Thanks!
    I'm in the same position as you. i have just spent the last week trying over and over to backup different blu rays through multiman it asks do you want to convert to avchd goes through the motions of please wait 25 mins later says you can activate and will be displayed on the xmb video tab but nothing there and after further investigations seems to have copied 2 small files and the same on the usb. I'm on KMEAW.

Please Deanrr any help or advice to stop us getting addicted to the please wait screen only to be disappointed?
    Last edited by jesreb; 02-10-2011 at 02:54 PM

1) Will be integrate in the future "backup bluray movies" function into MM? If not, why?

2) Will be integrate in the future the possibility to play BD-J Discs? if not, why?

Thanks.

i don't want to sound bossy to dean and i admire the work you've done so far but can you integrate dvd/ blu ray movie/ ps2/ps1 game rips? If i had a software engineering degree i'd help ya unless you want to wait until the ps10 comes out for me to give you a hand could someone also explain why with the geohot hack what i mentioned above couldn't be possible??

Nice to see someone putting so much time and effort into the homebrew scene Keep up the good work dean!

Do you think you could add the "Freeflash" function into your app, making it possible to copy files to dev_flash, when needed?

Looks awesome Dean any chance of making it have smaller covers so we can fit even more on the one screen and how about meta data like metacritic rating either % or star rating in a bar on the side?

Do you think it is possible to add the XVID support everyone is talking about? it would be brilliant to go into multiman then select games or movies... is it a memory restriction?

Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    Yes, it doesn't use the proxy settings.
    Would it be possible to add proxy support? Possibly through your PS3SERV app?

Another question I had is whether or not it's possible to install any pkg via multiMAN? Right now when I download an update for multiMAN, it quits back to XMB and I can install it via Install Packages. I'd like to be able to do the same with any pkg, not just MM updates.

A workaround I guess is to just put the pkg in the current app_home.
    Last edited by Transient; 02-11-2011 at 04:09 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links