Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 300 of 448 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302310350400 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 4473

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Maihkyz View Post
    Quick question.. i got 13 split files when i check Metal gear solid 4 in MM.. and i can't get past the menu screen, how do i combine them??
    You copy the game to internal HDD and Multiman will combine them for you while copying... then you can play it from internal HDD instead of USB drive!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    MultiMAN OBM PS3 Mod version 01.15.04 is now released and includes improved performance among the updates.

The first post is updated with version 01.15.04 links for all firmwares and all packs.

Change Log 1.15.04:
    • Added ftp server controls in "Control Console" via telnet to port 8080 (ftp stop/start/restart)
    • Fixed "expand_avchd" option
    • General performance improvement
    • FTP and USB to Internal speed gain
    • Code optimization

MultiMAN v01.15.04 OBM PS3 Mod with Improved Performance

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Last edited by deank; 02-09-2011 at 04:47 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    deanrr Thanks for the update.

i love performance enhancements.. thx a lot dean.. gonna test this when i get home :-)

by the way... ever thought of including other console emulations into multiman, like snes, megadrive etc? Just a suggestions... But having multiman to also be the place where you can load your old games also would be awsome... i don't think my system would ever load anything but multiman then... lol
    Last edited by theone1982; 02-09-2011 at 05:02 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

deanr Keep up the great work! I have a request: It would be great if after a blackscreen game is launched by select+ x, multiman would launch that game in future with just the usual way.

I know its not an issue for most, but my 4 year old son is able to use multiman after I disabled the direct launch option. The select+ x is the only thing he has trouble with.

thanks as always dean... great thing to see after returning from school...

Select + X Once Idea

Once we Select+X, multiman copy the games folder to the root of USB for us to load it from there.. is it possible that when copying the folder back (next time multiman runs), multiman will create a file in the game folder to indicate that this game needs a special load and allow us to just use X

What do you think? am I too lazy to suggest such a crazy idea?

Thanks Dean but not for all firmware on my 3.15 it don't work

Thank you so much for the updates Dean...Where do you get the time to work on such a great project!! Unfortunately I have a problem

As recommnded I kept an original game in the Bluray Drive and lauched games from there after selecting the game from multiman (I never use direct launch)... I turned on my ps3 yesterday and suddenly there was no bluray disc icon under the games menu on the ps3!! Does this mean my bluray drive has died

Now I can no longer backup my games or even launch any games as the bluray icon has gone

Would appreciate any help!

how do you back up a blu ray film using multiman?

Sponsored Links