Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 297 of 447 FirstFirst ... 197247287295296297298299307347397 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 4465

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I really like the Multiman BM. I have 2 PS3's. One is old and the blue Ray is no longer working. This program has brought this Old PS3 back to life. I have about 10 of the 16 games working with no disc in the drive. The new PS3 plays all but 1 game. Thanks to the programmers for all your hard work.

Is it possible to have a usb stick to fake the ps3 into thinking a blue ray is in the PS3? It seems most all games now work with Multi if we have a working blue ray. Thanks again for your hard work.
    Last edited by mohoe; 02-06-2011 at 10:18 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thank you Deanrr for a great program!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    deanrr,

would it be possible to mount the PS3 Blu-ray drive via network for Blu-ray movie playback on my computer?

Could you include a function for that?

"* BDMV (Blu-ray) movies authored with JAVA extension (BD-J discs) are not supported. You can check the contents of BDJO or JAR folders. If there are files there - it won't work."

Hi Dean, how can i fix this 'problem' actualy? because the most BD are BD-J discs In the future, it will be native-fix?

Thanks

p.s i'm using the lastests multiMAN version.

did i read that multiman now, or will in the future, support mkv files?

Doesn't now, can't see it supporting them in the future, more likely come via some other means.

Can someone confirm this: I had Batman AA working before with CFW and all before the syscall 36 now it just stays at installing data and idles there forever, anyone experiencing the same thing?

Also I havent seen this posted before but eternal sonata was a black screened game that now works perfect with select + start.
    Last edited by adrianc1982; 02-06-2011 at 06:37 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Smile Multiman Won't Launch PSX Store?

I am currently using Multiman v1.15.03 (latest one). When I try to click on PSX Store button on multiman it gives me this error;

"Not enough memory to launch web browser! Required memory: 47.00 MB (allocated 32.00 MB)

Any kind of help be appreciated thank you!

WOW dean! I love how you upgrade and maintain your project with frequent quality releases! The Official $0NY devs could learn a thing or two from your work ethic! Fantastic!

hey dean, just wondering something. in the view right before main view, the one i asked if we could get cover for. is there any chance the game cover could be moved totally into the top right corner so that it doesnt cover much of game background? and would it be possible to just make the commands not there at bottom?

i don't care about the memory stats being there im used to them anyways. i still like this view better than main one only because it gets the nice fonts. its a hard choice condors themes or the nice fonts lol.

Sponsored Links