Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 293 of 447 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295303343393 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 4468

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hey i just tried that rogero v8 manager, and i love the interface, anychance we can have a theme for that, it looks very neat, thats the only thing i dont like about deans, everything is awsome to the extreme, but the layout sucks, even with themes.

Anyway, keep it up,

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    My flashfxp no longer works with MultiMAN v01.15.02 where as it did with earlier versions !

[Register or Login to view code]

Etc, any ideas anyone ?

Thanks

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Totally awsome work, would there possibly be an option to grab all known updates for archiving.. that would be really useful.
    Last edited by IHM; 02-05-2011 at 10:31 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

download it from original multiman just click R3 and save to external harddrive or usb stick and install on "install package files" in the ps3 games menu.

I am on CFW 3.55 KMEAW using multiMAN v1.15.02... I was earlier today successfully using the "select x" feature to launch a range of "black screen" games without any problem... now for some reason when I try to launch these games I get the following error message "Error occurred while moving game to new location!" ?

I tried running Lv2_v6 Patcher and Fix Permissions in case it was a permissions issue but I am still getting this error ?

Is anyone else getting this? Any suggestions ?
    Last edited by r3dcat; 02-05-2011 at 11:41 AM

MultiMAN OBM PS3 Mod version 01.15.03 is now released and features improved backup speed among the changes detailed below.

You can now update to version 01.15.03 (with [R3] in multiMAN). I'll be updating the first page links for BASE and FULL packages later (no mega pack for this version).
    • Improved copy/backup speed (again)
    • Fixed stability during copy
    • Delete folders/games is now faster
    • Fixed a minor problem with FTP server
    • Fixed COVER/POSTER PNG/JPG for external USB AVCHD movies
    • New shortcut to check for game updates within multiMAN ([START]+[R3])

The 'update check' allows you to download available updates for your games within multiMAN and store them on external drive for backup, etc.

The function allows you to download ALL available updates or only the newer ones (if you have the game installed).

Dean

MultiMAN v01.15.03 OBM PS3 Mod with Improved Backup Speed

More PlayStation 3 News...

Quote Originally Posted by crazyhorse View Post
    My flashfxp no longer works with MultiMAN v01.15.02 where as it did with earlier versions !
    [R] LIST -al
    [R] 550 File system error (stat ENOTMOUNTED)
    [R] LIST
    [R] 150 Using existing connection - ready to start listing
    [R] 226 Listing complete
    [L] NOOP
    [L] 200 NOOP OK
    [R] List Error
    Etc Etc, any idea's anyone ?

Thanks
    Got the same problem, tried updating to 01.15.03 but still doesn't work.

I don't have such problems. I tried connecting via regular 'ftp' command, using filezilla - both work.

Try to set 'default remote folder' to either '/' or '/dev_hdd0' for example.

Using ACTIVE connection mode and 1 active transfer can help you, too.

I updated to multiMAN v1.15.03 but I am still getting this "select x" error!

I am on CFW 3.55 KMEAW ... any game I select using the "select x" feature takes me to the "BD-ROM GAME DISC mirror on external USB" screen but when I select "yes" I get the following error msg "Error occurred while moving game to new location!"

This is weird because earlier today I was launching games with "select x" with no problem... I tried running Lv2_v6 Patcher and Fix Permissions as well as R1 in multiMAN in case it was a permissions issue but I am still getting this error ???

Is anyone else getting this? Any suggestions ??

I downloaded filezilla this seems to work fine flashfxp still returns an error even with the / /dev_hdd0 so i will be using filezilla in the future.

Thanks for the tips and not to forget the great program !

Sponsored Links