Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 292 of 447 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292293294302342392 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 4463

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Just a quick question. Multiman supports downloading updates and covers online via the internet, no?

I've setup my PS3 behind my firewall with very restricted access to the internet to prevent any communication with $ony. Does anyone know what hosts to allow access to in order for updates and cover downloading to work? I apologize if this has been asked before.

-ME-

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by ColonelFUM View Post
    Hi,

The pkg with "the last game" doesn't work with the Black Screeen Games ?
    I don't think so, Multiman has to mount them differently each time so it doesn't work. Correct me if I am wrong Dean.

Quote Originally Posted by sharp30 View Post
    does anyone know where i can download blu ray cover, posters pngs for blu ray movie directory in multiman?
    Search for them online and then resize them with an image editor like GIMP.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks Dean once again for your continued support on your Homebrew, I'm just downloaded the full latest offering, and going to try it after tea. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by ps3me07 View Post
    Just a quick question. Multiman supports downloading updates and covers online via the internet, no?

I've setup my PS3 behind my firewall with very restricted access to the internet to prevent any communication with $ony. Does anyone know what hosts to allow access to in order for updates and cover downloading to work? I apologize if this has been asked before.
    I have been looking around myself, for a good up to date list of all $ony addresses, and not had a great deal of luck. So at the moment I have blocked all sites with the name $sony in the domain names, in my router settings, using blocked sites. So if anyone has a list that would help both of us, ports or addresses please share.

Thanks.

It would be better to block all traffic to the PS3 except to the hosts Dean uses to serve updates and covers. You could grab the packets the ps3 sends when MM updates with a traffic analyzer or you ask Dean nicely to tell you the hosts.

I only have 3 games, lol. so I don't need the covers update, and I may have port 11222 for dean's gui server open, and 21 for blackbox, but I like to keep all my ps3's on the home network sharing things with my windows computers, and other things. I put a sniffer between my Modem and Router, with a good firewall so I could stop traffic if needed, and that seems to work well holding the PS3 back.

I read a post once and as silly as it sounds, the PS3 will find a way though your network regardless. I thought it was funny as well, until I read up on what the Jap's have been doing over the last 10 years with their software and hardware spying on their customers.

Sorry a bit of topic..

Quote Originally Posted by severusx View Post
    It would be better to block all traffic to the PS3 except to the hosts Dean uses to serve updates and covers.
    Yup, that's what I would prefer as well. Let's see if the author will share that information with us. It's not like the information is secret. I could intercept the traffic on my linux firewall but I'm lazy :-)

No need to disclose server name. I used netstat-nat to find the host it wants to connect to, reconfigured my firewall and updated multiman.
    Last edited by ps3me07; 02-04-2011 at 08:08 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yo, any possibility could you leave the 341 eboot unsigned so the eboot can be hexedit a few things and make it stealth? would it be possible or somewhat hard to implement it, or how to "edit" it.

Thanks in advance!

keep up the great work, mm is awesome, would never think about using another bm!

hey there all, i have just downloaded the new Multiman and want to know if i have to uninstall the previous version or if i can just overwrite the old one.

thanks in advance.

You can just overwrite the old one.

Can you please add ps2 instructions for those of us with backward compatibility. I really want to get my ps2 .elfs to load from this thing too if possible.

Sponsored Links