Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 289 of 448 FirstFirst ... 189239279287288289290291299339389 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 4473

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi!

First, greeting for your progress and your work! If I post somthing, that's just for one thing: Did you ever enable PS2 games backup??? I've got plenty of ps2 games and I would like to copy them on my HDD...

Keep on working, and every one will be happy!

TY!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by nawzad40 View Post
    is there some way you can add a feature to delete corrupted data?
    You need to go into the recovery menu.Turn power on and hold down until PS3 shuts off. Turn on again and hold untill two quick beeps then release. Select Option 4 (restore hdd structure I think). then go back and delete corrupted data.
    Last edited by System Repairs; 02-03-2011 at 10:56 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for looking at the FTP server it was very problematic can't wait to try this out tonight.

Any chance of organizing the game list into branches maybe for genre might be useful if we have music pictures gamez video with the development of the media player homebrew Eltorado forum users are working on?

Dean, since you're the developer of this and it seems to be the best manager for Waninkoko's CFW could you tell me what i have to do with unsigned packages to get them to run on Waninkoko's CFW? Blackbox FTP unsigned doesn't work but I've found the same version that does work on WNK. I'm just getting a little frustrated because i can't play "The Untitled Project" at all on WNK's firmware. signed won't install, unsigned installs but gives an 80010009 error.

will you continue to work on ps2 backup support?

Quote Originally Posted by BerserkLeon View Post
    Dean, since you're the developer of this and it seems to be the best manager for Waninkoko's CFW could you tell me what i have to do with unsigned packages to get them to run on Waninkoko's CFW? Blackbox FTP unsigned doesn't work but I've found the same version that does work on WNK. I'm just getting a little frustrated because i can't play "The Untitled Project" at all on WNK's firmware. signed won't install, unsigned installs but gives an 80010009 error.
    I was getting the same error with Black Ops. I looked up updates manually with another new Update Software, downloaded and installed the pkg file though PS3 USB and it worked no prob. You may be able to use the fix permissions pkg as well.

after installing 1.15.02, now it won't recognize my games... only Read Dead-nightmare(which is in internal HD) and modern warfare(which is the original game disc in drive) it wont recognize all my games on ext HDD.

had no problems w/ previous version. How do I do it to recognize my games? also, RDR-nitemare, doesnt work......it shows up in xmb but when i click it, it takes me back to xmb... no error tho... i tried erasing previous game save data and game data but nothing. HELP?

i'm on 3.55 Kmeaw. how do i apply "select+x" to "black screen games"? when u first click on them from milti-man or when u are back in xmb and try to launch them from disc? and so to start the game, I press x then rapidly x+select and hold til game shows up or what? CONFUSED.

give me an example of a few games that are "black screeN" but are working now. Would love for Medal of Honor (old) to work.

waiting on update now and love your work had some problems with ex/ hdd some games like hawks 2 has no sound and when i go to try to turn up game the settings reset can you fix something like this on your update. Or is it some thing that we need to teach our selves and thank you again for all your hard work. i wish i could help you but my skills are weak lol my hp is too low lol (game joke).

did you make shure you downloaded the right pack for your cfw?

install old one if have any more problems or check for updates for you cfw 3.55 or what ever you are using but check your cfw.

oh one more thing last week i was playing grand t5 on ex/hdd with muti-man and game slow and cut off and got yellow light of death when i turned it back on, but i hack my friends system the same way and his is still working just fine. I'm using his right now lol but what do you yall think what happen?

i think its the mother board heating problem and loss contact with processor am i right? i tried to change to my old 20 gb hard drive but it still didn't work. can i fix this or do i need a new one and how do i get all my info off my ps3 int/hdd i have another ps3 and computer and ex/hdd so i can exchange the hard drives in the ex/hdd casing help please.
    Last edited by heyyoudienow1; 02-04-2011 at 05:16 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Is it possible to add this kind of improvement: When you keep crosshair button down the gamelist scrolling all the time.

Now you have to press it after every game. It would be much faster to scroll long game lists.

Almost everyday Multiman gets a 'little update'. Sorry but it gets now little irritating...

Sponsored Links