Isn't it possible to do a sort of a fix patch? So we just have todo the select+x once? Maybe something for your next release Deanrr.
1. video preview for every game.
2. a database for games, and updatable only after request. we do not need a rescan everytime i put an usb, or i copy a file...
+1 Good suggestion
MultiMAN OBM PS3 Mod version 01.15.02 is now released and features a greatly improved FTP server among the updates detailed below.
Download: MultiMAN v01.15.02
multiMAN version 01.15.02 changes:
- Added option to go [BACK] from certain [YES]/[NO] prompts
- Check for available free space before initiating copy/transfer
- Warning prompt if copy destination already contains folder with same (source) name (cancel/overwrite)
- Support for COVER.PNG/COVER.JPG (260x300) and POSTER.PNG/POSTER.JPG (1920x1080) for AVCHD/Blu-ray movies
- Greatly improved internal/built-in FTP server:
- MOVE FILES
- MOVE FOLDERS
- RENAME FILES
- RENAME FOLDERS
- MULTIPLE simultaneous FTP CONNECTIONS from different PC's/clients
- MULTIPLE simultaneous FILE-TRANSFERS (within session or between clients)
- RESUME interrupted transfers
- Total of 973 game covers (FULL package)
- Four new themes (GUI BLUE, SAMUS REMIX, SAMUS REMIX 3, GIZMO) (MEGA package)
More PlayStation 3 News...
Nice, finally I can remove blackftp thank you for ftp improvements !
dean: You forgot to put the download links in the txt file for the last two packages for v00.15.0.2. You have them listed for the first two options.
I haven't forgot. Uploading... It is updated now.
could you put a option in the options_default.ini file so when we press x it does the select + x for us. alll games seem to work with the select + x option. no problem if you can't.
Hello Deanrr, do you continue your work for PS2 backup support ? Or have you stopped ?
Tags for this Thread