Isn't it possible to do a sort of a fix patch? So we just have todo the select+x once? Maybe something for your next release Deanrr.
Support for other languages would be amazing, it would make multiman even more popular than it is, as many people is not using it atm because they don't speak english...
1. video preview for every game.
2. a database for games, and updatable only after request. we do not need a rescan everytime i put an usb, or i copy a file...
+1 Good suggestion
MultiMAN OBM PS3 Mod version 01.15.02 is now released and features a greatly improved FTP server among the updates detailed below.
Download: MultiMAN v01.15.02
multiMAN version 01.15.02 changes:
- Added option to go [BACK] from certain [YES]/[NO] prompts
- Check for available free space before initiating copy/transfer
- Warning prompt if copy destination already contains folder with same (source) name (cancel/overwrite)
- Support for COVER.PNG/COVER.JPG (260x300) and POSTER.PNG/POSTER.JPG (1920x1080) for AVCHD/Blu-ray movies
- Greatly improved internal/built-in FTP server:
- MOVE FILES
- MOVE FOLDERS
- RENAME FILES
- RENAME FOLDERS
- MULTIPLE simultaneous FTP CONNECTIONS from different PC's/clients
- MULTIPLE simultaneous FILE-TRANSFERS (within session or between clients)
- RESUME interrupted transfers
- Total of 973 game covers (FULL package)
- Four new themes (GUI BLUE, SAMUS REMIX, SAMUS REMIX 3, GIZMO) (MEGA package)
More PlayStation 3 News...
Nice, finally I can remove blackftp thank you for ftp improvements !
dean: You forgot to put the download links in the txt file for the last two packages for v00.15.0.2. You have them listed for the first two options.
I haven't forgot. Uploading... It is updated now.
could you put a option in the options_default.ini file so when we press x it does the select + x for us. alll games seem to work with the select + x option. no problem if you can't.
Hello Deanrr, do you continue your work for PS2 backup support ? Or have you stopped ?