so i did this went with option 2 disable copy, put usb stick in ps3 now two options one (options-default.ini) and the other (options_ini.ini) deleted the default one and copy still works HELP!?
Edit: never mind figured it out thanks for info! you're the best.
Last edited by alwayshungry; 02-02-2011 at 02:41 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
MultiMAN OBM PS3 Mod version 01.15.01 is now available and includes several fixes, hidden improvements and fulfilled requests.
The first post is updated with info and a link to 01.15.01 (BASE) and the changelog is below:
- File and folder copy transfer speed improved
- Restored support for games saved on SDHC or MemoryStick cards
- Changed default name for BD-ROM backups to GAMEID-GAMENAME
- Added support for PS3 Demo and Package discs
- Fixed game list refresh in modes with freetype fonts
- New [Help] screen in File Manager (thanks to condorstrike!)
- A lot of hidden improvements and fulfilled requests
More PlayStation 3 News...
i dont know where i would post this but would it be way out of the way for someone to create a thread of games that should be on internal and others on external? or is this already there?
well i knew that a lot of people couldnt get larger then 4gb games to play on external but i had like three games larger then 4gb play? i had like 60+ games on my hard drive but then i formatted it on accident when it was connected to the comp so i can't tell you which ones they were, but i always thought that compatibility list was for like a cfw or a backup manager.. my bad, thank you though.
not games larger than 4GB, games with a file larger than 4GB within their directories.
Improve speed is always cool. Maybe you can add a function where we can set to disable the music at the start ?