Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 278 of 447 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278279280288328378 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 4463

Sponsored Links

Backup Game Cover Menu Navigation

Sponsored Links
    First of all I would like to say that multiMAN is bar far the best manager out to date. I do have a little issue that I can seem to find an answer to. While navigating the backup game list (pressing up or down etc), it scans the game directory everytime. This takes getting to a game 10 items down in the list forever or I have to continually hold triangle to cancel scanning then x to return back to the list then repeat the process on the next game in the list.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by hidro44 View Post
    does gt5 run from an external with this method.. would be nice to work on that problem got a phat 20gb.
    You can not run GT5 from an external drive as it has a single 12 Gb file. External drives MUST be formatted as FAT32 t be recognized by the PS3 (hope NTFS will be supported soon), and with this filesystem (FAT32) you can't have files with size greater than 4 GB.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by System Repairs View Post
    What is the purpose of LAST GAME?
    LAST GAME will enable you to play your 'last played game' without going into MultiMan and load it.

When pressing R1 to enter patch mode, you will see on top of the screen it says Patch Mode.

Hi, my 1st post but i have been reading a lot on here for ages, anyhow brilliant manager dean, but i seem to be havin full blown console lockups after using multiman 1.15. I have Wanin v2 CFW, geohots was insatlled before V1.

Example playing a game, i decide to change game, select new game, go to XBM and console locks up.

Any ideas please , games run pefect mind.

thank you so much for all the work you've done! just a thought.. i'm using [KMEAW's CFWv3.55] w/ [MMv01.15.00]... and i noticed i can't scroll with a DS3 controller while in the "explorer mode". did i miss a setting somewhere? ... scroll meaning there are 33 themes i can only view the first 18, that is 00 through 17. i can ftp to my ps3 and verify the other themes are there .. i just can't scroll down with my ps3 controller to see them.

anyone else having this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by enri69 View Post
    You can not run GT5 from an external drive as it has a single 12 Gb file. External drives MUST be formatted as FAT32 t be recognized by the PS3 (hope NTFS will be supported soon), and with this filesystem (FAT32) you can't have files with size greater than 4 GB.
    can't you split the file to 4 GB segments? using a *.big structure. i did this for both my fifa and nba2k11... Grand Turismo 5 is huge .. i personally am currently FTP'ing it over the my internal and am patiently waiting to see if it works.. doing so using blackboxFTP for the ps3 and cuteftp for my computer.
    Last edited by zogleinc; 02-01-2011 at 03:06 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

The File Splitting is needed only for copying files from a NTFS or else drive to a FAT32 drive. But if you want to play you have to put the game in your internal drive, and don't worry GT5 is fully working with the last update.

With the new version 1.15 even GTA IV: COMPLETE EDITION works from externally with "Select + X". It was a Black Screen game before, at least for me.

Hi deanrr,

I know I'm being a bit cheeky, but would you think about a possibility of sharing you code with the community?

As some people may want to tweak some of the settings, add/remove functionality to the program. Or probably for the simple reason that "Two heads are better than one". No one is perfect, and the more people have access, the likeliness of bugs fixes increases (not that I've seen any issues).

Although I'm not sure what your opinion may be, considering the resent situation with GitHub.

Cheers

Games that still dont boot

I am using 1.15.00 version of mm. The fowllowing games will not boot even by select +x.

Modern warfare 2, Quake wars (drive light flashes), lord of the rings Conquest.

mw2 + lotr: conquest work fine here, haven't tried quake wars.

thanks dean and boss!! my favourite manager!!!

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News