Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 270 of 447 FirstFirst ... 170220260268269270271272280320370 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 4465

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If Sony decides to ban PSN users for playing backups, it is more likely that they will determine this using something more sophisticated than just the name of a program. They are probably able to detect the presence of a JB Payload or CFW and could probably determine that you had a backup manager loaded using the hash value of the program. Just obfuscating the name of the BuM is not going to keep you safe.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Great work Deanrr! Got some Blackscreen games to work finally. Thanks for the effort.

Greets Modmate

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    all my games that black screened before.. while been on external hard drive now work again... thx a lot dean... your a star. i see that when you use select and x it makes the image. and plays fine, then to put files back where they where before in the bless folder simply run the game again as normal no select plus x.. genious.

i can't imagine what else your going to come up with dean, but one think i do know... is that you always surprise us with your updates... guess anything is possible... :-)

Any thoughts or future implementations of making the "Black Screen Games" work on the internal hdd?

Quote Originally Posted by severusx View Post
    If Sony decides to ban PSN users for playing backups, it is more likely that they will determine this using something more sophisticated than just the name of a program. They are probably able to detect the presence of a JB Payload or CFW and could probably determine that you had a backup manager loaded using the hash value of the program. Just obfuscating the name of the BuM is not going to keep you safe.
    Couldn't have said it any better! It intrigues me how people are crazy about wanting a 'stealth' version which in reality I doubt it will help at all.

Quote Originally Posted by vbcrayon View Post
    Sure, (Eboot.bin AND param.sfo unmodified). If not, try "System Restore" and "Rebulid Database" in "Recovery Mode". Use the Fix Permissions. Enjoy.
    I have the BCUS version but also tried it and voila it worked well ! Thanks buddy.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by lunchyboxy View Post
    Any thoughts or future implementations of making the "Black Screen Games" work on the internal hdd?
    +1 All my backups are in my internal HDD, I don't have external HDD.

+2 i've only a fat32 usb with 16gb, mw2 on it will kill my key

Is there anyway to make the system think that it is booting a game via usb but read from internal, like a redirect or something along those lines? If that makes sense?

Very good this latest version. Running all the games. I want to thank and I leave a request. In the next version, could put an option to automatically run the games that gave Blank Screen, without pressing SELECT + X every time?

And when he opened the multiMAN again, this feature was disabled? As it stands, usb not reading more (including the games on it), I have to restart the PS3.

Sponsored Links