Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 269 of 447 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270271279319369 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 4463

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Awesome! Do you know if anyone has tried Split/Second yet with this?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    First post updated with links (excl. mega pack - still uploading).

If using the 'new feature' with [SELECT]+[X] - make sure that you always use your ORIGINAL backup game (no modified eboots and stuff).

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    K thanks, maybe have a messed file.

Quote Originally Posted by misterdogman View Post
    I noticed this too, I cannot even make a new folder in hdd0/PS3_home/video let alone get that virtual folder to appear on my XMB...? Am I retarded for thinking I can take a DVD or Bluray movie and back it up too like a game and watch it from my XMB?
    So from what I can read here only AVCHD compliant Blurays are able to be backed up? But is it right that if we have avi files we can put it on a flash and watch it directly from the XMB? All I want to know is what kinda of discs we can backup and what kinds we have to reformat etc?

Could somebody explain to me how to view videos on my ps3 using this program. I heard it could be done by putting video files in a virtual folder that can be seen on the xmb. I have tried to figure this out but i'm never able to see the vids or the that folder (ps3_home).Was the ability of this feature removed? I'm also not talking about avchd's but just regular avi's that are ps3 compatible.

So to try "black screening" games we copy them to the external storage and then press SELECT+X to launch? Should we delete any game data before starting?

what about a stealth package ? It's very important to me, and Rogero is the only manager to use it but doesn't work on my CFW Waninkoko 2, if I could have an awsner to know if I must keep hoping it will come or not...

"Stealth" is not coming, so please stop asking. Dean has already addressed this:

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post358779

Ok... Thanks for the reply, although I disagree with Dean's point of view, it's his choice.

Brilliant! Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection works with Dean's new feature.

Many thanks to Dean and anyone else who contributed to this.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News