Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 268 of 448 FirstFirst ... 168218258266267268269270278318368 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 4473

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Splatterhouse works like a charm for me. What is the problem you're having??

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Game doesn't start - black screen with freeze. Can you post your EBOOT.BIN for me ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yeah but at least it makes it a bit more PSN safety, I prefere this than the "Playing to MultiMAN"

Really I believe proposing 2 different packages, one normal and one stealth would be nice for the paranoid like me.

Sure, (Eboot.bin AND param.sfo unmodified). If not, try "System Restore" and "Rebulid Database" in "Recovery Mode". Use the Fix Permissions. Enjoy.

[Register or Login to view links]

MultiMAN OBM PS3 Mod version 01.15.00 is now available and includes some PS3 'black screen' game fixes among the changes outlined below.

Download: MultiMAN OBM PS3 Mod version 01.15.00

Next version (01.15.00) brings something useful:
    • Option to start "Black Screen Games" from external USB HDD.
    • Games like AC1, POP, MW2, and all which didn't work before now work

Requirements:
    • Firmware 3.41 or 3.55 (OFW/CFW) with multiMAN installed
    • Game disc in the tray
    • Game saved on external USB HDD

Special thanks to anonymous#3 for the general idea.

Dean

MultiMAN v01.15.00 OBM PS3 Mod with Black Screen Game Fixes

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sweet! Getting better and better...

ahhh dean.. some games i have do not start on external and black screen me but work fine on external. i was just about to buy a bigger internal hard drive.

you may of just saved me a fortune so if this new version works i will be helping your cause.. I can't wait to see if need for speed shift finally works external :-)

keep up the great work buddie.

Is a stealth package expected for the next version please ?

Sorry to ask some questions here, but I don't generally have any problems w/ new features of multiman. For some reason I cannot get AC1 or MW2 to boot. Is an external drive required for this?

I tried [select+x] and tried both direct boot & booting from XMB. Yes there is a disk in my drive, and nope I don't have any game updates installed in my Game Data folder. All eboots and params are originals. I don't know what I'm missing here.

sweet can't wait to check it out. thanks as always dean, and thanks to anon#3 as well.

Sponsored Links