Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 260 of 447 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262270310360 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 4468

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Presumably the recent FW update by Sony doesn't really have any bearing on your manager ? You can still download game updates without issue can't you, I know PSN is blocked, but will updating the games still work OK ?

I hope (pray) you've set aside a chunk of your life (like you obviously have done already!) to play this cat and mouse game

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Game updates have nothing to do with the firmware, don't worry. I update games on my 3.41FW ps3 - it is not in relation with PSN and latest firmware.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    OK Thank you deanrr !! That answered or I should say clarified things for me a bit. I have a slim and a Phat with 3.41 retail. I will have to downgrade my Phat one first as recovery mode wont allow me to reflash the 256MB nand with the same version. And the slim stays on its virgin 3.41 for now. I still need to fix my Phats BD DRL files so trying it on the Phat is all good!!

Also getting back on topic, Thanks again deanrr for the info and I will get back to you guys after I examine the back of my eyelids for about 8 hours. (^_^) Back to post results tomorrow. :CHEERS:

Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    (2) You still need a dongle with the OFW 3.41. The built-in stuff in 01.14.00 is for FW 3.55, not 3.41. If you with to drop the dongle - update to CFW 3.41 (Hermes) - it has the payload built-in. You said you're on PL3, so it is up to you. I prefer Hermes4 and I all is ok.
    Hi Dean,

You a quick question re hermes - I've updated to Hermes CFW 3.41, but I still need to run his pkg, otherwise MM says payload not found... any thoughts?

Lastly - any news now CFW is out, on the ps2 mounting project?

Cheers

K

I had a freeze with corrupt data that I deleted. I'm wondering if thats why i also experienced this error. I'm on the 3.55 K CFW and will attempt to reinstall to see if that fixes the problem. Maybe I installed the wrong multiMAN 1.14 ?

I have the same issues. It was not a compatible game if you search the jailbreak compatibility list. Same with Tombraider: Underworld.

You may need to patch files for them to work, but I really couldn't tell you why they don't work.
    Last edited by System Repairs; 01-27-2011 at 01:30 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Probably the same reason why I couldn't backup my Modern Warfare 2 well, I can back it up but it won't load...

MultiMAN OBM PS3 Mod version 01.14.01 is available for update within multiMAN (with [R3] button or [UPDATE] in FILE MANAGER) and the first post for [BASE] package is updated, too.

multiMAN v01.14.01 Changelog:
    • Hypervisor mapped memory set to 4096 bytes (not 3MB)
    • Restored AVCHD support for HDD video folders
    • Added on the fly mount point redirection
    • Added /app_home discless game support (very limited)
    • multiMAN now uses only syscall36 function
    • Increased stability: proper memory management

Dean

MultiMAN v01.14.01 OBM PS3 Mod Featuring Increased Stability

More PlayStation 3 News...

Quote Originally Posted by vnguyen972 View Post
    Probably the same reason why I couldn't backup my Modern Warfare 2 well, I can back it up but it won't load...
    To my understanding, MW2 has never worked, ever.

Hey dean, back again with pics of my mod this time. Maybe you can include some spoof param.sfo's in your next releases as a stealth option? It still runs and it won't show multiMAN on your friends list. I think all homebrew & BM's should do this.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

IMG_20110127_173603.jpg   IMG_20110127_174119.jpg  

Hey man, care to show how you did that? Interested in stealthing my BMs too

Sponsored Links