Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 258 of 448 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259260268308358 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 4473

Sponsored Links

Installation order for multiMAN

Sponsored Links
    I was just wondering what is the proper install order as well?

Do we install last game played after the multiMAN pkg... and do we need any of the other apps like fix permissions?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Upgrade to Kmeaw 3.55 direct from 3.41. Install MM. Away you go, no dongle needed.

Sponsored Links

Question

Sponsored Links
    And which MM do we need to instal on Kmeaw? 3.41 or 3.55 Geo-Waninkoko etc one?

If your on 3.41 you use 3.41 if your on 3.55 you use 3.55... I upgraded from 3.41 OFW to 3.55 CFW Kmeaw.

There is no need to uninstall multiman or anything else. Recently updated to latest MM and it is very stable, enjoyed NBA Jam this weekend!

The only problem is the FTP is very SHAKY blackbox seems to keep the connection alive whilst MM seems to drop it and then refuse to re connect.

Quote Originally Posted by mare92 View Post
    And which MM do we need to instal on Kmeaw? 3.41 or 3.55 Geo-Waninkoko etc one?
    The one that's NOT labelled 355GH or something... the 3.41>3.55 one...

Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    There is no need to touch multiMAN's EBOOT.BIN. I coded it so there are no references to the actual GAMEID so it will depend ONLY on the PARAM.SFO.
    Awesome work man! So all one would need to do is alter the PARAM.SFO to say another game/app name to hide the fact that you're using this while on psn. You know someone out there would rat another out just for using multiMAN.

I did one for Hulu Plus so maybe somebody will do others?

Ohh thank you very much! I thought so,but just wanted to be sure cause my old version of multiman is giving me some errors about not being able to load payload..

So it's stealth in deault or do we need to change that param.sfo to something?and if we have to, how?

Last question,can we set multiman that every time it boots up,it shows the certain view? i mean games view, when you press L1&i prefer second one..

Thank you all for help and Dean for awesome manager!

Once your on the latest version of MM it will save your last view.

If you want to be stealthy about your BM use take your PS3 off the network thats the only way you will achieve that. there are options to delete your played games list, but really this will make no difference in the long run Sony will still be able to see you have Homebrew installed, I don't know why everyone thinks sony can be tricked! What we are doing leaves a footprint no matter what you do.

Quote Originally Posted by jabberosx View Post
    One quick question. I see MM gets installed in BLES80608. Which official game ID is that ? i.e. are you making it spoof a specific game Id or is that just a generic number you picked?
    I picked a number that I like and is symmetric.

Quote Originally Posted by misterdogman View Post
    CAN the O.P or SOMEONE who experianced in this tell me what it could be and help me understand what I need to do to get games to load from MM?
    You're confused.

When you load the game in multiMAN don't use the last game application. Just launch your game from the blu-ray disc icon.

Can anyone tell me where in the file manager I can join files?

Sponsored Links