Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 256 of 448 FirstFirst ... 156206246254255256257258266306356 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 4473

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by ShroomRaza View Post
    multiMAN does not have a text editor so you'll need to FTP it back to your PC first to edit. The file is located here /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR

Everything you need to understand how to change it is inside the file. The one located in the new MM 1.14 is the best and easiest to understand. Hope this helps!
    brilliant thank you, that's what i needed to know!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i just updated to 1.14 and i noticed that when i press R1, i did not see any indication of it being in patch mode. i kept on pressing R1 to no avail. so how would i know if im in patch mode or not? is it not needed anymore?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I know Dean's busy but I reckon it would really help for a little "what's needed, what's not needed" with the latest version guide be written. Maybe someone on here can write it, then get Dean to edit the main thread.

As far as I understood, once you've updated to the latest version, you shouldn't need to do anything, no patch mode, no running any PKG's before running MM, nothing, everything should just work... correct ?

Thanks, this is currently the best working manager I've seen and tested.

i dont't know why this version still needs a BD disc, my tekken 6 back-up doesnt need a BD, but why in this version still needed??

There is no need to touch multiMAN's EBOOT.BIN. I coded it so there are no references to the actual GAMEID so it will depend ONLY on the PARAM.SFO.

Quote Originally Posted by randomusername View Post
    I know Dean's busy but I reckon it would really help for a little "what's needed, what's not needed" with the latest version guide be written. Maybe someone on here can write it, then get Dean to edit the main thread.

As far as I understood, once you've updated to the latest version, you shouldn't need to do anything, no patch mode, no running any PKG's before running MM, nothing, everything should just work... correct ?
    Correct

Looks like i see the problem, i'm on Kmeaw CFW, so it really needs the Lv2 Patcher for Kmeaw before running the Multiman... got my tekken 6 working and update to 1.03v.

But then doesn't that just override the extra stability that Dean has been trying to achieve via his latest update ? Why not just have a disc in the drive ?! Presumably running the lv2.pkg will bring back stability issues.

Hi, I am just wondering since I cannot seem to find it in the options. By pressing L1 you can change the layout to I think 4 or 5 different ones, the final being the cover flow. I like the one right before cover flow with the theme I am using.

But every time I start multiman, I always start with the first option and have to scroll with L1 to the one I like then redo the screen setting to two clicks lower (Select+L2 I believe)

Is there something in options.ini I can set to always have it boot to the one I like?

And the other question is not a pressing issue, but might as well ask. Is there an option to turn off background music in the options.ini besides deleting the file?

Also is there a way when you make you're own background music file to only have it play once and not loop? I have a few startup sounds I would like to add, but dont want them repeating themselves forever lol.

But the first question is the most pressing issue atm for me. Great project Deanrr I love it and am glad I switched to multiman.

so you mean, without using the lv2 pkg for kmeaw, i will need only any BD on my drive just to make any games that i stored in my internal hdd to work?

cause when i didnt run the lv2 pkg, it needs disk, when i run the lv2 pkg it didn't need disk and the multiman ask me to go back to xmb so that i will run my game on /app_home/PS3_GAME/

Sponsored Links