Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 252 of 448 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262302352 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 4473

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    multiMAN cannot detect any resident payloads. Functionality may be restricted. Is the message I get when I launch multiMAN, it still loads up but I want to know what this means. I installed cfw 3.55kmeaw so I assumed it had the payloads included, was I wrong to assume this ? If so can someone point me in the right direction for payloads ?

Sponsored Links
    multiMAN THEMES [22 themes].pkg <- are these the same themes as in the MEGA pack of mm?

Any way to disable the menu music? Looked around the options ini and didn't see that.

Great job, Dean.. all games working perfect. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by hacktek View Post
    Any way to disable the menu music? Looked around the options ini and didn't see that.
    [START]+[ ] - stop music playback (for mp3 and background theme audio)

NAVIGATION.TXT

Quote Originally Posted by CEK View Post
    multiMAN cannot detect any resident payloads. Functionality may be restricted. Is the message I get when I launch multiMAN, it still loads up but I want to know what this means. I installed cfw 3.55kmeaw so I assumed it had the payloads included, was I wrong to assume this ? If so can someone point me in the right direction for payloads ?
    Download 01.14.00 from the first post.
    Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    multiMAN THEMES [22 themes].pkg <- are these the same themes as in the MEGA pack of mm?
    No. The mega pack has 33 themes.

Or rename you fave .mp3 to SOUND.BIN 9mb limit i think and ftp overwrite to multiman dir on ps3
    Quote Originally Posted by CEK View Post
    v1.14.0

# Option: load_custom_payload
    # Hint: Load payload (FW 3.55)
    # Valid Parameter: <option has no effect>
    # load_custom_payload=0

01.14.00 -

* Implemented stable syscall36 function (thanks to they know who) so payload is loaded auto for you in multiman look in at top in file view i think tells you what payload its using
    Last edited by pcpaul; 01-25-2011 at 03:36 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

New version is excellent Dean. You're the man. Thanks for all good work.

1- no problem runing MM 01.14.00 on Kmeaw CFW ?
    2- MM loads playload automatically?

Doesn't work for me, i still have to use the LV2 patch buts it's no trouble quickly loading it up and quitting it.

Sponsored Links