Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 245 of 447 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255295345 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 4465

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yah tried that, now way to tell what its using though, is there a way to set it to auto load the patcher, or redirect to the new one, we have gone from booting with a dongle to booting then running a program, progress but annoying.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    No way to tell? Well, if you turn it off and don't run the patcher before running multiMan, it'd say there's no payload, so you'll have limited functionality (can't mount games)... if you exit, then run the new patcher, then run multiman, you probably won't see that message again, that means it's using the patcher you ran I would assume so.

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yeah but i meant no way to tell what version

Ah, gotcha! Also, maybe I'm missing it somehow but i don't even know how to know what version multiman was installing after it was installed... maybe in the Help menu? no, those are only for command lists... I tried L2 but it doesn't list the version of multiMan... or does it... any idea?

Banned User
    I think it's the lv2-v1.

Quote Originally Posted by vnguyen972 View Post
    Ah, gotcha! Also, maybe I'm missing it somehow but i don't even know how to know what version multiman was installing after it was installed... maybe in the Help menu? no, those are only for command lists... I tried L2 but it doesn't list the version of multiMan... or does it... any idea?
    Version is in About (inside file manager mode)

Payload is by pressing L2... but not sure whether he states which version of PL probably just PL3 or Hermes...

Quote Originally Posted by IHM View Post
    I think it's the lv2-v1.
    Lv2 v6 is out. It can be found pretty easy. I would recommend that right now.

Thanks a lot guys!

Hi, I've just updated from (JB) OFW3.41 to Kmeaw 3.55CFW and now the majority of my back-ups won't load in the new Multiman. They just don't show up, they're still visible in the file manager but not in the games window.

It's not like all my back-ups are in different folders - all back-ups on the external are in the "GAMEZ" folder but only a limited number show up, I'm 100% sure all back-ups on the internal are showing though.

I've read through this thread, at least the past months pages, and searched - what am I missing?

I just don't understand why some are visible/loading and others aren't when they are all in the same folder!!

Thanks.

Also, if this is any way connected, I've tried other managers (new Gaia, Rogero 7.8 etc) out of desperation but these managers don't even load, they just black screen & freeze.

Edit the "options-default.ini" file that comes with the pkg file, and change the load_custom_payload=0 to 1. Then put in the multiman USRDIR directory (I believe the main multiman directory name ends with "80608," but I can't remember the first letters) as "options.ini".

Install the lv2-v6 pkg file and use FTP or MultiMAN's file browser to transfer the patch.bin and patch.txt files from the install folder (it's obvious, something like LV2000000 folder) into the payload folder of multiman's USRDIR. You'll either have to overwrite the old patch.bin and patch.txt or rename them. Now multiMAN will autoload the new version of lv2 patcher.

Sponsored Links