Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 24 of 448 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 4473



  1. #231
    Contributor asakopowa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    18
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Dean, with the last update :
    * new option in the ini (as requested) which affects one of the display modes:

    # game_bg_overlay=1 (0 - do not overlay game PIC1.PNG over user background picture, 1 - overlay)

    Always display user background picture, and want to use PIC1.PNG with game cover.

    I try to change
    # game_bg_overlay=1
    and
    # game_bg_overlay=0

    And donīt work , always display background

    Any solution ?

    Thank you

  2. #232
    Member vnguyen972's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    119
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by randomusername View Post
    1. Are you sure your network cable is connected ?
    2. Are you sure that's the right IP ?
    3. Use FlashFXP, i was having issues with FileZilla, haven't had one with FlashFXP, thanks to a recommendation from someone in this thread.
    Yeah, it's wired so shouldn't be a wireless issue, and also have the old FTP for PS3 and it works there... I have Gaia manager too and it seems to work there... that's why I have no idea why it doesn't work in this awesome manager ..lol

  3. #233
    Registered User das0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi deanrr!

    First i wanna say thanks for this great piece of work! Do you ever sleep?

    I found a little bug. There are Games (RacketSports, 3d Dot Heroes, WIC Championship etc) that dont have a PIC*.PNG file.
    They only have the ICON.PNG...
    Your Manager displays a White Box then. I would advise to show no Picture then or a default one. :-)
    Cheers!
    Last edited by das0; 10-26-2010 at 05:46 PM

  4. #234
    Senior Member deank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,018
    Quote Originally Posted by asakopowa View Post
    Dean, with the last update :
    * new option in the ini (as requested) which affects one of the display modes:

    # game_bg_overlay=1 (0 - do not overlay game PIC1.PNG over user background picture, 1 - overlay)

    Always display user background picture, and want to use PIC1.PNG with game cover.

    I try to change
    # game_bg_overlay=1
    and
    # game_bg_overlay=0

    And donīt work , always display background

    Any solution ?

    Thank you
    Because you're editing the COMMENTS (all lines with # are ignored). Look a bit down in the file where the ACTUAL option is.

    Quote Originally Posted by das0 View Post
    Hi deanrr!
    First i wanna say thanks for this great piece of work! Do you ever sleep?

    I found a little bug. There are Games (RacketSports, 3d Dot Heroes, WIC Championship etc) that dont have a PIC*.PNG file.
    They only have the ICON.PNG...
    Your Manager displays a White Box then. I would advise to show no Picture then or a default one. :-)
    Cheers!
    Yes, it was pointed out from another user and I'll fix it.

    I'm almost ready with the on-screen-keyboard for the rename files/folder filemanager function.
    Last edited by deank; 10-26-2010 at 06:06 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  5. #235
    Contributor freakoutcast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    13
    Maybe this has been discussed and i've missed it somewhere but seeing how theres AVCHD support any chance of mkv support?

  6. #236
    Senior Member deank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,018
    No, that's completely different matter. And AVCHD support is just limited to managing the folders, not playing back the videos.

    //

    Folder/file rename is ready with the onscreen keyboard



    Dean
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

    DSC00268_sm.JPG  

  7. #237
    Registered User Withered's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1
    You can do I what I did, and create your own PIC1.PNG files for the games that don't have them, and then FTP them or use the file manager to move them into their proper game folder (for example, BLES00875/PS3_GAME/PIC1.PNG). I've done it for both 3D Dot Game Heroes and FFXIII, and it works just fine.

    I'm pretty sure dimensions are important, as are file names, so you want the images to be 1920x1080, and be names PIC1.PNG (caps lock required).

    A default image would fix the white screen, but if you're anything like me you like the game-specific images.

  8. #238
    Contributor asakopowa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    18
    Dean, if i install to update 7.05 works fine, but if i install 7.06 donīt show pic1.png with cover.

    I try with game_bg_overlay=1 and game_bg_overlay=0 , and donīt work.

    Thank you , and sorry for any inconvenience.

    Regards.

  9. #239
    Senior Member deank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,018
    First post updated with links and information for version 01.08.00 (use [R3] button to update directly to your PS):

    * Rename files/folders in file manager now works with [SELECT]-[X] combination
    * Create new folder feature in file manager now works with [R1] button

    Dean

    Quote Originally Posted by asakopowa View Post
    Dean, if i install to update 7.05 works fine, but if i install 7.06 donīt show pic1.png with cover.

    I try with game_bg_overlay=1 and game_bg_overlay=0 , and donīt work.

    Thank you , and sorry for any inconvenience.

    Regards.
    Sorry, there was a typo in the code - it is okay in the latest version.

    Dean
    Last edited by deank; 10-26-2010 at 08:51 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  10. #240
    Contributor FMAranda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    523
    Dean, you manager is the best, there are updates every day. Great work.

 
Sponsored Links

Tags for this Thread

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News