Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 221 of 447 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231271321 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 4466

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Please, folks... Quit with all that HYPOTHETICAL type of questions.

OF COURSE I tried multiMAN with DISC and without disc and everything. It works. Try yourself and stop the spam.

Quote Originally Posted by Nappis View Post
    I'm also in official 3.41. Maybe I do the same way then. Are you going to integrated that lv2 patch to Multiman?
    No I will never integrate it in multiMAN. Did you actually READ the posts around?! 01.13.00 HAS the patch in it already.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Deanrr what thread did you get that 3.55 from or can you link it? I'm on 3.41 myself and usually take things slow (to be on the safe side ).

Also did you some clues yet about how to alter the PS3 so it doesn't require a fully functioning bluray drive ?

I'm in no hurry but would like to know if there's some development.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    What's the proper way to install Kmeaw CFW? I am currently on 3.41 OFW. According to most guides, it is 3.41 OFW -->3.55 OFW -->3.55 Kmeaw CFW.

But Dean said he updated from 3.41 OFW to 3.55 Kmeaw directly and reported no problems on his end.

The thread is just down the page: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...za-117159.html

I used the links for the KMEAW ready-to-use PUP.

To make it clear:

1) Download the PUP (PS3_Custom_Firmware_v3.55_Backup_Manager_Patched_ Wutangrza-kmeaw.rar)
    2) Un-rar it to your PC, put it in \PS3\UPDATE\ folder on USB stick
    3) TURN OFF YOUR PS3 (if turned on)
    4) START YOUR PS3 in NORMAL RETAIL MODE (do not use JB dongles)
    5) Plug the USB with the PUP and update from "storage device".

That's what I did.

I believe a lot of users got in trouble by updating from JB mode... I don't know. All I know is that I waited and read a lot and all is okay from my first try.

I even backed up LittleBigPlanet with the eboot_fix method so now I have it on both my PS3s (even without the need for JB or syscalls).

Dean

This is exactly what i did too... though I updated to 3.55 OFW first but that doesn't take much time (exact same step)... and everything went as smooth as baby's butt...

I can't wait to get home to update multiMan 1.13.0!!! Thanks Dean, you rock!

Good Dean!

I'm having random freezes with Uncharted 2 and sometimes black screen, I think I'll format PS3's hdd and install the same way you did.

Dean I also have been saying that I went from 3.41 to kmeaw, and that if they're having problems to then try it that way, but gave up after people kept asking the same questions.

you should just release the updates and let them figure it out... lol. nahh but really, People all the answers have been given already, just read.

Hey Deanrr, Thanks for the updated Multiman, working well for me here.

EU 40GB PS3 - Kmeaw 3.55

Most games boot discless, the ones that don't that i've come across so far are Heavy Rain, Battlefield Bad Company & Little Big Planet 2.

Thanks for the hard work on this update, appreciated !

Dean, sorry the off-topic, only for this question I have some PSN games installed and now that I decided to format my PS3 do you think that if I do a backup of them will they work after I FTP them back?

Thanks

there are two pkgs when i finished download multiman 1.13.00, one is multiMAN ver 1.13.00 BASE [20110120_190000].pkg and the other multiMAN [Last Game].pkg, which one i'm gonna install?

Sponsored Links