Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 215 of 447 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225265315 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 4468

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It has been a while since I logged on. I see that you added this feature to the config.

progress_bar (0 = don't show progress bar during game backup)

Thank you very much.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Noob question here. after I've patched the USDIR on the backed up game, can I delete the USRDIR in GAMES folder or is this where MULTIMAN stores the backed up copy? I noticed that Assassins Creed Brotherhood is around 7 gigs backed up.

After I copy the USRDIR to hdd0/games/xxxxxxxx folder, do I need to keep the same USDIR in GAMES folder or can I delete it as long as the hdd0/games/xxxxxxxx folder has it? After everything is finished, it runs perfect, but it took 14 gigs off my harddrive.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by daveshooter View Post
    Hi deanrr, hope you don't mind me bumping my question on post #2125, but did you see it? Thanks
    At the moment there is no way to change the password nor the username for ftp login.

Quote Originally Posted by Jomomma76 View Post
    Noob question here. after I've patched the USDIR on the backed up game, can I delete the USRDIR in GAMES folder or is this where MULTIMAN stores the backed up copy? I noticed that Assassins Creed Brotherhood is around 7 gigs backed up.

After I copy the USRDIR to hdd0/games/xxxxxxxx folder, do I need to keep the same USDIR in GAMES folder or can I delete it as long as the hdd0/games/xxxxxxxx folder has it? After everything is finished, it runs perfect, but it took 14 gigs off my harddrive.
    That's why you have the 'shadow' copy function in filemanager with [R3] button. Select the USRDIR folder and click [R3] to create a 'shortcut' (do not use [O] for the regular copy).

Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    At the moment there is no way to change the password nor the username for ftp login.
    Thanks for the reply.

I FINALLY found instructions!! About all I have been able to find (up until now) is people all over saying "you gotta use Muliman, it Rocks!" with not any info on how to use it.

Maybe I missed something in my haste to get it into the PS3 but (if you haven't already) would it be possible to add in a text file with the instruction set you listed in the original post?

I now know they are available in the program but when I fired it up at first, all I could do was use what is available at start up.

With your instructions posted here, I was finally able to get in to the file manager and start getting things done. That is when I must've accidentally hit a button or something and found the instructions you built into it.

Looks like everyone bragging about it is right. Very functional and nice program. My original download was the basic Multiman from another site (don't remember where I got it actually), I am d/'ing the big one from here right now.

Thank you for the effort! Hehehe, I just rolled over the "help" button and guess what came up?

Just now found the navigation.txt file. I do not remember seeing that file in my first d/l but I did find it in the big package I just finished d/ling.
    Last edited by Greg0u812; 01-17-2011 at 01:41 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Unhappy Not working for any Game backups

Hi,

I tried a lot with different game backups (downloaded over internet) with directory structure like : /dev_hdd0/GAMES/BXXXXXX/PS3_HOME/....

After i open MultiMAN, it is able to detect Games ( I've Call of Duty blackOPs, 2010 FiFa Cricket, Castlevila of shadows etc) but after i press "X" to load game. I see pop up message asking : 2010 FIFA WORLD CUP

Do you want to start the game now, without exiting to XMB? Warning: Some games do not support such launch mode!

Irrespective of i choose "Yes"/"No" screen flicks and directs me to XMB. I'm using geohot's 3.55 PS3 with 160GB slim version. I just copied the data downloaded directly with modification of PARAMS.SFO only ( DG->HG).

Also, I'm not able to install any theme /cover package given on first page. I get error message while installing with error code : 80029567

I'm been trying to play game from last 2 days using it. Can someone please help me out and direct me if i'm doing anything wrong?

Here I'll attach a WIP for what I posted earlier:

* multiMAN updated version to support special case of [R3] shadow copy
    * ebootFIX PC application

There is a readme for ebootFIX application.

Step 1: Drag & Drop a GAME folder to ebootFIX.exe (I'd suggest to drag&drop PS3_GAME folder)
    Step 2: If everthing goes well you'll get two PKG files + instructions TXT:

For example:

1) Drag&drop: F:\GAMES\BLES00682-NFS_Shift\PS3_GAME
    2) You get 3 files in multiMAN_eboot_pkg folder:

* PS3PKG-BLES00682_00-NEEDFORSPEEDSHIF.pkg
    * PS3PKG-BLES00682_00-NEEDFORSPEEDSHIF_355.pkg
    * PS3PKG-BLES00682_00-NEEDFORSPEEDSHIF.txt

The last one is instructions how to proceed:

For example:

[Register or Login to view code]

The automated SHADOW copy creates properly named subfolders in /dev_hdd0/G/ folder depending on the GAME_ID. By doing this - all game shadows are in the same location with recognizable folder names.

This method doesn't allow GAME UPDATES and won't work with all games.

Once I find a way to implement a "payload" with latest firmwares - I'll let you know.

Dean
    Last edited by deank; 01-19-2011 at 04:46 AM

Smile

Thanks for the reply

Thumbs Up

Thank you! I wonder if you ever rest Dean, your flat out on this. Respect to you.

hi guys, games no have COVERS:

50 Cent Blood on the Sand (BLES00472)
    Command And Conquer Red Alert 3 Ultimate Edition (BLES00508)
    Cross Edge (BLES00650)
    Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2 (BLES00978)
    Fallout New Vegas (BLES00905)
    Marvel Super Hero Squad The Infinity Gauntlet (BLES00895)
    Mass Effect 2 (BLES01133)
    Midnight Club Los Angeles compete edition (BLUS30442)
    Mindjack
    Mini Ninjas (BLUS30284)
    Mobile Suit Gundam Target in Sight (BLES00034)
    Monster Madness Grave Danger (BLES00255)
    ShellShock 2 Blood Trails (BLES00408)
    Transformers War for Cybertron (BLES00833)
    Wanted Les Armes du Destin (BLES00504)
    Wolfenstein (BLUS30298)

Sponsored Links