Sponsored Links

Page 213 of 448 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223263313 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 4473

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    deanrr thanks for reply.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for the aweoms manager deal, defo the best out there! By chance do you know any software to convert mkv to AVCHD? mkv2vob seems to be playing up a lot now and MultiAVCHD looks really complex lol

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    to get this running just so i know im doing it right i need to first jailbreak my 3.41 and install geohots cfw and then run the package of multiman and install it and i should be able to load my backups without jailbreaking each time i turn on my ps3? just making sure i got it right and if theres any reason i shouldnt do this thanks. (all my backups are of my originals nothing pirated)

sorry rather install PS3 341 KAKAROTO CFW not geohots, seems thats only for 3.55
    Last edited by almoront; 01-14-2011 at 08:43 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I'm on geohot's cfw 3.55 and i installed the alternate 3.55 (with some options to add backup manager support).

I'm able to install my games fine to the hdd but they will not run when launched from multiman or through xmb... Is this because this hasn't been enabled in the latest multiman or 3.55 cfw (at least geohot's) won't allow the games to be run??

+ is it possible to add ps2 backup ripping and game loading to the latest multiman?
    Last edited by crazelunatic; 01-14-2011 at 09:58 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Respect to you deanrr Sir, this is some wicked peace of homebrew. I have a small request, and I'm sorry if its been asked before but can we change the user and password in the ftp. Because as it stands at the moment unlike myself and the one's that administer their own networks, we have ftp sites popping up all over the net with anonymous logins, .

I did try logging in with root, and the pass root and the account admin with blackbox and it worked and seemed more fluid to me, but that may not mean anything and just a coincidence. I must admit I did believe Linux of any way shape or form didn't like Anonymous accounts, I understand this may have no baring on the ps3 but just a thought anyway. Thanks again deanrr.

thank you very much

i'm on 3.55 geohots cfw and when i try to install the PL3 Permissions i keep getting error 80029567 what do i do?

Quote Originally Posted by anon777 View Post
    i'm on 3.55 geohots cfw and when i try to install the PL3 Permissions i keep getting error 80029567 what do i do?
    Same problem here with wipeout hd 3.41 JB same error...

Lightbulb

Would it be possible to add categories feature for games shown in MultiMAN like for genres. For example have categories like RPG, Strategy, Action, etc.

I guess you would basically set each game to your own category, and make a certain button pop up a list of categories and let the user choose one, and it would only display games that matched that choice. Have it show all games by default tho, for people that don't want categories.

i tried installing the 3.15 version on 3.41 slim, didn't work/froze every time (older multiman works fine)

so let me get this straight, no need for a dongle anymore?

also, will a 3.41 version be released?

Sponsored Links