Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 212 of 447 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222262312 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 4463

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I am on 3.41 and not going to 3.55 anytime soon.. I assess less than 10 percent games work with 3.55 CFW/multiman 3.55 direct boot method.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi all!

This is a gentle reminder of what you agreed to when you started using multiMAN. Be advised that once you've agreed to the disclaimer there is a digital imprint on your PS3 HDD saying you agreed to it:

multiMAN, its author, partners, and associates do not condone piracy. multiMAN is a hobby project, distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. multiMAN application is only intended for testing purposes, education and playing legitimate backups and/or homebrew software in territories whose legislation allow it.

The author of the software, the partners and associates shall assume NO responsibility, legal or otherwise implied, for any misuse of, or for any loss that may occur while using multiMAN. You are responsible for complying with the applicable laws in your country and the copyright holders of any games or software you use in conjunction with multiMAN.

This software is not licensed, approved or endorsed by "Sony Computer Entertainment" (SCE) or any other party.
    I'll re-enable disclaimer re-acknowledgment after user starts the program or backups games a (10+/20+) number of times.

Dean
    Last edited by deank; 01-14-2011 at 02:43 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi Dean,

Any chance to share with us a small tutorial or link, how can we sing homebrew .pkg to run on 3.41 normal ps3 (for example FTP server 1.2)?

Please, anyone to know the answer!!! i am searcing with google about an hour!
    Last edited by lefterisk; 01-14-2011 at 02:52 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

thanks for you great work appreciated

Hi Dean, changing the Help screen with the one from condorstrike is the best way i thing!

Thx and rgs

Deanrr, Hello I thank you for your work from the beginning, my question is how the themes apply to the program, I downloaded the pack of themes, I install it but not how to change them, also would be good to be in several languages such as Spanish, Frances, ect... thanks and greetings from Spain.

sorry for my English is not perfect. See you soon.

MultiMAN on 3.41 CFW-kakaroto

installed CFW 3.41-kakaroto but i can't install the multiMAN package. tried all three versions of the latest release and get an error on each one. do i need to sign them?

Quote Originally Posted by AUREAHIT View Post
    Deanrr, Hello I thank you for your work from the beginning, my question is how the themes apply to the program, I downloaded the pack of themes, I install it but not how to change them, also would be good to be in several languages such as Spanish, Frances, ect... thanks and greetings from Spain.

sorry for my English is not perfect. See you soon.
    Switch to file-manager mode (SELECT+START) and click on the [THEMES] button. There you'll see a list of folders - open a theme folder and click [X] on the first file (usually _(THEME NAME).mmt).

hi deanrr, just want to ask again:

is there a way to use AVCHD Files with all options (setup menu) thru media server?

for example i got a AVCHD Movie on my NAS using Twonkey Server and want to use the setup to select the audio.

You can't play AVCHD/BDMV from a network device. Either you copy the content to a USB HDD/stick or to the internal PS3 HDD. In the second case multiMAN can 'mount' it to look like an AVCHD USB and let you play it.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News