No release of mygame.pkg??Sponsored Links
This does work, but it causes conflicts with game updates, so no online play for any game with updates (unless the game still works bypassing the update with a SFO edit, but this doesn't always work correctly depending on what is changed in the real update).Sponsored Links
So whats the deal here Deanrr??Sponsored Links
The above is quoted from you some days ago and i would like to know if you are going to release more informatin about that magic my.pkg.
It would be great, if you create a function that creates\clones different folders for each backup stored in hdd or usb.
Like, i have "Red Dead Redemption" and "Grand Theft Auto"
So the function creates in my home 2 applications named like the games (with icons etc), then they load the backup of the game.
Like a LAST GAME app, but for all the games (with each configuration of where is stored the game and how to run it).
Thanks, and good work!
Actually the priority is 1001... can you try to run the game from the filemanager, executing EBOOT.BIN. There the stack is 64k. I'll change it to 128K in next update. I may add an option to set priority and stack size in the ini.
Anyone, a some simple questions:
(1) when I transfered a game to an USB HDD using SPLIT4G the sum of the split files became smaller than the size of the original "unsplit" one. This happened to GT5. Is this normal?
(2) By the way, when I afterwards copy the game from the USB HDD to the internal using MultiMan will the game explorer then recognize that the game is on both drives? (or Multiman cuts and pastes thus deleting the files from the USB HDD?).
(3) Does the transfer function on Multiman join the split file on the default setting?
(4) When installing a newer version of Multiman does one need to first remove the previous version from the PS3 menu?
Deanrr please share some more information. Right now Multiman for 3.55 does NOT play any backups right??
So if so, please share the nfo on how to create our own magic_my.pkg please.
Would be great to see you answering my post.
1)/2) I'm not sure what your question is
3) Yes, it will join them
4) No, you don't have to uninstall it
3.55 will play games with directboot or if you have the games 'prepared' using different methods. There is no point in mygame.pkg at the moment, because it works with too few games.
Deanrr so far i`ve tried alot of different games and direct boot. Everytime i went back to xmb.
The prepared methods are known and working from xmb directly. Im looking for your manager to work with backups. Looking forward.
You might just gimme a hint which game definitely boots with direct boot so i can check if thats runnin here also.