Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 208 of 448 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218258308 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 4473

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    MultiMAN OBM PS3 Mod Version 01.12.05 is now available for download in the first post with new features detailed below.

You can now update to version 01.12.05:
    • multiMAN can be launched from XMB in normal retail mode
    • Symbolic / hardlink folder copy in FILE MANAGER [R3]
    • New HELP screen in FILE MANAGER (10x condorstrike)
    • [L2]/Setup reports firmware and payload (if available)
    • Separate download for firmware 3.55

multiMAN (referred hereafter as "software"), its author, partners, and associates do not condone piracy. multiMAN is a hobby project, distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

The software is intended solely for educational and testing purposes, and while it may allow the user to create copies of legitimately acquired and/or owned content, it is required that such user actions must comply with local, federal and country legislation.

Furthermore, the author of this software, its partners and associates shall assume NO responsibility, legal or otherwise implied, for any misuse of, or for any loss that may occur while using multiMAN.

You are solely responsible for complying with the applicable laws in your country and you must cease using this software should your actions during multiMAN operation lead to or may lead to infringement or violation of the rights of the respective content copyright holders.

multiMAN is not licensed, approved or endorsed by "Sony Computer Entertainment" (SCE) or any other party.

MultiMAN OBM PS3 Mod Version 01.12.05 Update Arrives

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Last edited by deank; 01-15-2011 at 10:06 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Awesome work Dean, works great...
    of course +rep.
    Last edited by condorstrike; 01-13-2011 at 02:33 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i ftp littlebigplanet to my ps3 i press load and it puts me back to the main screen of the ps3 and i don't see lbp apparently it is supose to be mounted to app_home and dev_bdvd but i don't see those.

so are you telling us that multiman is capible of running back ups without "jailbreak on 3.41 & 3.55 ?, or are we able to just boot multiman from xmb?(no backups working).

oh god tell us you've done the impossible!

don't jump the gun, you can launch multiMan from 3.41.

and launch games from 3.55 "readup on using: shadow copy"

did you ftp blus to "GAMEZ" or "GAME" folder? if so you should see it when you go up to "app_home and dev_bdvd" or as the disc

Shadow copy?? is that were you install the games pkg, then tranfer user dir?
    Last edited by boob4me; 01-13-2011 at 03:42 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

For the 3.55 one does it play the games like on 3.41 from the external or do you need to do other things to play the games?

This does not play backup copies of games.

Ok, thank you for letting me know.

Thank you for this... I'm finally able to download this GOOD stuff.

I especially needed the "SPLIT 4 G" app. I was moving Gran Turismo to my portable when I got the error message of a file being larger than 4 gb.

Sponsored Links