Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 207 of 448 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217257307 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 4473

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    mygame.pkg may also solve the problem people with broken blueray drives are having with some games. Would be awesome

I have a broken BD-player and can only play 90% of the games out there because of the required blueraydisc in drive on those games.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    mygame.pkg is not compatible with all games
    Last edited by bitsbubba; 01-11-2011 at 09:41 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hello everyone, I'm new in this forum and, what I have found is a 205 pages forum (thanks Dean for your time and effort). I have installed the manager but I have no idea of how to use my games without the game disk.

I've been reading about splitting, copying different directories... but I couldn't find an answer or a tutorial about how to do it. Do you know, where in the forum I can find a procedure or so, for playing with my games without the game disk?

This could be very useful for new guys in the forum (and for me too).

Kindest regards

i'm curious about something now that we can do almost anything "software" related in the ps3. Would we soon see .ISO / .IMG load directly from games? like with movies in VLC player. I know that some games requires to install some files before you actually can run the game, but i don't think that should be a problem for a really good coder, to detect whenever the game needs file to be installed different places for it to work.

It would really help a lot of issues people may have in the future i think. I hope for the best. But are there any that know if it even would be possible? Btw dean your doing a great job with this tool. I love it.

Hello Dean.

I'm wondering if you would someday be interested in adding cheat support to your multimanager. Kinda like CWcheat for psp. 'm sure the community would work looking and making the cheats, some just need the tools to do it.

Before anyone says, I don't like FPS so my interest is not related to be better in that, plus cheats should be disabled online.

I'm more interested in simple money patches, some games require a lot of time which some of us don't have.

Thanks.

to backup, you just put the disc in your ps3 and copy. unfortunately, not all games support playing without a disc in the drive. the good thing is it just needs to be any ps3 game.

It works best if you have a game (any game) in the drive. If your drive is broken, then you can use the /app_home/ps3_game/ option that your jailbreak added to your PS3 (above Install Packages).

Backing up game discs is easy. File splitting is only a problem if you're saving to a USB hard drive. If you save to the internal drive, it's never a problem. I'm sure you'll see it's so easy you don't need a tutorial.

Anything special required to run "F.E.A.R 2 Project Origins" with multiMAN? I am able to run it with open manager 2.1i with direct boot from external USB just fine but just can not get it to run with multiMAN! Any suggestions? Only other title I have had any issues with running with multiMAN so far has been "Condemned 2" which is also a direct boot game. I got that running (as suggested here in this thread) by booting it from app_home, which returns you to xmb menu then direct boot.

Only needed to do that procedure once and now "Condemned 2" starts with direct boot every time. I tried the same with "F.E.A.R 2 Project Origins" but boot from app_home or disc icon gives me a black screen and direct boot gives me "insufficient disk space" error screen ??

Hi,

I have a problem playing Racket Sports EUR using Multiman. Start button is not working.

Any idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Silenux View Post
    I'm wondering if you would someday be interested in adding cheat support to your multimanager. Kinda like CWcheat for psp. 'm sure the community would work looking and making the cheats, some just need the tools to do it.

Before anyone says, I don't like FPS so my interest is not related to be better in that, plus cheats should be disabled online.

I'm more interested in simple money patches, some games require a lot of time which some of us don't have.
    If you don't have the time to play, so dont play. If games are too hard for you, try kids games (i'm serious).

But there is NO satisfaction to finish a game (with cheat) only for finish him. Dean, i hope you never inclued a cheat loader in your manager.

Keep up the good work!

Sponsored Links