Please upload this missing covers:

NFS -Undercover-> BLES00449
    NFS -Shift-> BLES00681
    beijing 2008 -> BLES00286

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi Dean!

could you start a new post, this one is too big a lot of info at the beginning is outdated.

thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't think starting a new thread would solve anything, as after a few weeks it would end up the same way.

Deanrr does keep the first post of the thread updated with his latest releases though, and having one thread makes it easy for people to find it versus having to search 10 different threads for which he's updating on.

Of course if he wants to he can, but then we probably should close and UnSticky this one and Sticky the new one for multiMAN.

yeah, there's no need for that, besides the search option works very well.

besides a new thread will be the same size in a month's time, since dean updates multiMan very often and he's very good at responding to the users' questions.

Hey Dean, I created a navigation screen...

I hope you can make a screen for it, maybe to show it by switching with R1 or by just pressing Start. I think It'll help all the noobs and will clean up the thread a bit by eliminating questions relating to navigation. Also I can update it with whatever new command you add to multiMan in future releases, hopefully you'll like it and add it... Thanks as always.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

NAVIGATION.JPG  

Nice job with the navigation graphic! I think it's useful even for non-n00bs.

Dean, I tested a gigabit file transfer using the new ps3serv (10MB buffer) and latest multiMAN. Unfortunately, it's still roughly the same speed on large files (5-6 MB/s). As before, FTP transfer is much faster (25 MB/s).

Please upload the covers you are missing from this pack of 46 covers that I've done.

Thanks for your work
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Transient View Post
    Nice job with the navigation graphic! I think it's useful even for non-n00bs.

Dean, I tested a gigabit file transfer using the new ps3serv (10MB buffer) and latest multiMAN. Unfortunately, it's still roughly the same speed on large files (5-6 MB/s). As before, FTP transfer is much faster (25 MB/s).
    Did you set the GUI to 10240 KB? My speed with large files is 12MB with a 100Mbit router so I can't see how you get 5MB on 1GB router.

Quote Originally Posted by indurein View Post
    Please upload the covers you are missing from this pack of 46 covers that I've done.

Thanks for your work
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by condorstrike View Post
    Hey Dean, I created a navigation screen...

I hope you can make a screen for it, maybe to show it by switching with R1 or by just pressing Start. I think It'll help all the noobs and will clean up the thread a bit by eliminating questions relating to navigation. Also I can update it with whatever new command you add to multiMan in future releases, hopefully you'll like it and add it... Thanks as always.
    Thanks! I'll check how to add it to multiMAN. (may be i'll replace the HELP screen with this one)
    Last edited by deank; 01-09-2011 at 08:50 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

dean just a sugestion, i think it should be better to set progress_bar=1 to 0 as default in the ini file you supply as newcomers may encounter issues without knowing the cause.

also maybe putting the permissions_fix.zip in the the first post would be helpful too

keep up the good work.

ps: that new helpscreen is awesome

Excellent help screen...

Covers for Splatterhouse and Two World 2 (European version BLES...)
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

BLES00845.JPG   BLES01120.JPG  

Sponsored Links