Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 200 of 447 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250300 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 4463

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    I moved the video repy here, resume discussion on the video there as well: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...ot-116734.html

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    Yes, it will pass the info about patched mode, icons, sounds, etc. It will NOT LAUNCH the game directly (unless you selected the option to directly boot the game from multiMAN), but it will mount it to the proper paths and then you can start it from the blu-disc icon or from /app_home.
    It does work fine with gaia manager without selecting patch.

And looking at other posts. It doesn't go yet about signing apps to run backups on CFW. First they need to enable syscalls on them, then they would be able to load and boot backuped game from hdd.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Dean here's 4 more missing covers thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

BLES0032.jpg   BLES0055.jpg   BLES0056.jpg   BLES00972.jpg  

Thanks!

Uploading them right away! All of them have only FOUR DIGIT IDS which is not correct... FRITZ especially. Can you verify what are the correct numbers?

Dean

edit: I found the correct IDs and uploaded the images.
    Last edited by deank; 01-07-2011 at 09:50 AM

Opps, sorry about that dont know what i was thinking lol.

wow, 200 pages in already, that shows you how great and popular multiMan is.. all thanks to you Dean

now if only we could bypass XMB...

sorry but i'm new to this stuff got a ps3 last week so and when i opened this thread and saw there was 200 pages well... i just couldn't read everyting so i was straight to the point.

anyway sorry for that doing it cause i know how it feel when people don't even bother to read what we write.

peace

I have this lock when copying games at 98% too, and my GT5 doesn't show up in the games list in multiman, only.

Keep up your great work man!

:-) My reaction was only because there was the SAME question just two posts before yours

Quote Originally Posted by slicer2k View Post
    I have this lock when copying games at 98% too, and my GT5 doesn't show up in the games list in multiman, only.
    I got that... There will be an update shortly after my post (01.12.03). There are new options in the "options.ini" file and you'll be able to disable the "progress bar" and it won't lock anymore.

What's in 01.12.03:
    • Added Other/Group/User access attributes display in filemanager for files and folders (linux style dxwr)
    • Fixed and optimized initial content scan (much much faster than before)
    • Fixed font size change (shrink/enlarge) when overscan mode is on during title names dim (fade in/out)
    • Fixed original theme (to restore ICON0.PNG)
    • Fixed SOUND.BIN (background sound will stop if theme does not support sound and next time you launch multiMAN there will be no sound, too)
    • Added [START]+[ ] to stop music playback (for mp3 and background theme audio)
    • When theme which supports sound (SOUND.BIN) is applied during MP3 playback, playback will not be interrupted
    • New options in the ini file:

progress_bar=1 (0 = don't show progress bar during game backup/folder copy, 1 = show progress bar)
    update_dir (path to store downloaded multiMAN update .pkg - to be used ONLY BY advanced users)
    date_format=DD/MM/YYYY (DD/MM/YYYY, MM/DD/YYYY, YYYY/MM/DD)

Dean
    Last edited by deank; 01-07-2011 at 04:09 PM

wow, you've started the new year strong...

can't wait to check it out, faster is always better.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News