Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 20 of 447 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks.

Yes, you can update to .05 from .02 without a problem. When a major update is required I'll notify users with the 'update' feature and here.
    Quote Originally Posted by d3adliner View Post
    Haven't seen a reply yet. Can you please add an option for PICBG.PNG without overlaying it with PIC1.PNG?
    Yes. In the next update.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    support size 348x400 covers would be nice

Thankz

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi, Looks great, have one problem though, it see,s my USB Drive but I can not high light it to see my games on the USB Drive, have I done something wrong ? OK on Internal drive and BD drive, any thoughts?

Thanks again,

Beck's

Depends on what display mode you're in, but if you're in game display mode, I don't think you can select the USB icon at the bottom to see games... if you see the game on the list and if you select it, the storage icon at the bottom will be selected as well indicating where that game is.

Thanks for your work are the best, a matter could see the icons or AVCHD funds, thanks again and sorry for my English is not perfect, greetings.

Quote Originally Posted by AUREAHIT View Post
    Thanks for your work are the best, a matter could see the icons or AVCHD funds, thanks again and sorry for my English is not perfect, greetings.
    If you put a COVER.PNG (260x300 pixels) in each AVCHD folder you'll see it in 2 of the display modes.

Thanks for that, but it does not list my games on the USB Drive when I go down the list of games, only the internal drive games are listed, how do I see the games on my USB Drive ?

Thanks for your help,

Becks

Quote Originally Posted by vnguyen972 View Post
    If I have FTP turned off when starting the app... how do I turn it back on demand?
    Hi deanrr, maybe I wasn't so clear, sorry... say in options.ini I have ftp server turned off... and while browsing the games, what if I want to turn ftp server back on, what button should I press? is it possible?

Quote Originally Posted by becks69 View Post
    Thanks for that, but it does not list my games on the USB Drive when I go down the list of games, only the internal drive games are listed, how do I see the games on my USB Drive ?

Thanks for your help,

Becks
    I had the exact same problem, turns out my games on USB drive are under /GAMEZ instead of /GAMES so you'd have to change that in the options.ini file
    Last edited by vnguyen972; 10-25-2010 at 06:26 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by becks69 View Post
    Look in your options file and find out where the games are supposed to be.

Example: Games located on usb - C:\GAMEZ (should say something like that)

Therefore, the games would have to be in a folder called GAMEZ in the root of yor USB stick.

Dean I love your manager, how you got it to be able to while on the manager is great! Keep it up!

Sponsored Links