Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 199 of 447 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201209249299 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 4468

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    Because I made it LOCK ON PURPOSE... duh! Read before you post please!
    Ha! Sorry to even comment on this, but Dean, you are awsome... good laugh tonight... haha.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks to dean for the manager and condorstrike for the themes, i have one question, are you going to sign the package for use with kakarotos CFW?.

Thanks a lot!!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    signed or not multiman or any game manager will not work without JB currently as no cfw support peek & poke.

Quote Originally Posted by bitsbubba View Post
    signed or not multiman or any game manager will not work without JB currently as no cfw support peek & poke.
    I'm kind of mixed about this. I don't want to open floodgates for piracy, so ultimately I support the idea of keeping peek/poke out or MFW packages. However, I do also feel it is a inevitability at this stage, and rather than have bad packages brick people or firmwares that outright endorse cheat apps, that the best that could be done would be to provide a MFW with Peek/poke and intentionally broken PSN, and MFW with PSN and Homebrew only. Force a choice. It would be a nice way to help safeguard the network from the less bright, and more importantly, the less honest.

On topic: I do hope there is a signed release of this program in either case, as it's pretty much the #1 on my list of things I'd like to run on MFW.

I have a question about LAST_GAME app.

If I select GT5 in multiman and enable USB PATCH, will the LAST_GAME remeber that we need to lanch game in patched mode? Or it will simply run it with default settings? Hope my question is clear, thanks deanrr

Quote Originally Posted by Tidusnake666 View Post
    If I select GT5 in multiman and enable USB PATCH, will the LAST_GAME remeber that we need to lanch game in patched mode? Or it will simply run it with default settings?
    I believe dean said it would.

Quote Originally Posted by jb2010 View Post
    On topic: I do hope there is a signed release of this program in either case, as it's pretty much the #1 on my list of things I'd like to run on MFW.
    just run it too look at it as it wouldn't do anything.
    Last edited by bitsbubba; 01-07-2011 at 04:32 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Tidusnake666 View Post
    I have a question about LAST_GAME app.

If I select GT5 in multiman and enable USB PATCH, will the LAST_GAME remeber that we need to lanch game in patched mode? Or it will simply run it with default settings? Hope my question is clear, thanks deanrr
    Yes, it will pass the info about patched mode, icons, sounds, etc. It will NOT LAUNCH the game directly (unless you selected the option to directly boot the game from multiMAN), but it will mount it to the proper paths and then you can start it from the blu-disc icon or from /app_home.
    Last edited by deank; 01-07-2011 at 05:07 AM

deanrr, can you add a seting for USB cover, only HDD covers works.

Thaks.

Okay, thanks a bunch! You're truly God of managers!

Quote Originally Posted by karlosA View Post
    Thanks to dean for the manager and condorstrike for the themes, i have one question, are you going to sign the package for use with kakarotos CFW?.

Thanks a lot!!!
    K's "CFW" has nothing to do with the signing. Geohot just released a video which shows homebrew working on 3.55 so they're getting closer:

Watch the video here: http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...rew-by-geohot/

Sponsored Links