which extension does multiman recognize as the need to rejoin files? is it filename.#.part or filename.666##?
i tried to copy gran turismo 5 to the internal hdd with file.#.part format but it just literally copied the same files there. it didnt rejoin into one big file. i'm using 1.12 if that helps.
to be clear on my previous post, i split the file gt.vol which is 11gb into smaller parts like this:
when the game was done copying, i checked to see if it did copy correctly in the file manager. it turned out gt.vol did not rejoin to one big file. please help me.
I can't merge files when I copy them from external to internal HDD. I split files with your utility (I use file.x.part or file.666xx) and when I copy them from external HDD to internal multiman make just a copy of them (no merge). Can you help me?
I use phat EU 60GB + hermes v4b + 3.50 spoof + mutliMAN 1.12.00 full install
First post updated with new version of ps3serv (nethost application):
* Max send buffer size now 10MB (512kb previously)
* Fixed missing empty folders when browsing remote contents
* Added support for next multiMAN version, which got support for:
- Create remote folders
- Delete remote files
I'll see how to implement it. I was thinking about it because some folks requested it.
First post updated with links to latest version (01.12.01) - BASE and FULL (MEGA) packages for all firmwares + ps3serv GUI/EXE.
* Added CREATE FOLDER for network PC (nethost)
* Improved nethost support (fixed missing empty folders)
* Larger send buffer for ps3serv (up to 10MB)
* Improved GAME/AVCHD/BDMV scan times
* New version of ps3serv.exe required (separate download)