Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 188 of 447 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238288 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 4463

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I've given nethost a try and its speed is uncomfortably low. See screenshot below, 4-5 MB/s whereas I get 25MB/s with built-in FTP...

Any suggestions, ideas as to the cause? Gives estimated time of 2000 minutes to transfer 40GB :s
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    When there are a lot of small files it may take longer... but with larger files (like in the screenshot) it should max out to 10MB/s (with 100mbit router). I transferred 35GB over a cheap 100mbit router and got the movie in about 1h 30mins (90mins).

Okay, guys!

I really wanted to make the next version available today as a surprise, but family deals took me away from the PC.

I'll try to publish the new version tomorrow. It has full read+write access to nethost pc, delete files, copy files/folders, support for ICON0.PNG in theme packages and some other things.

Happy New 2011, folks!

Dean

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i have to say that is the best ever i try so far.. just one question would it be possible rip BD movie on usb with your great program.

thanks

Have a very Happy New Year 2011 deanrr, and take your time- family should ALWAYS comes first.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    Have a very Happy New Year 2011 deanrr, and take your time- family should ALWAYS comes first.
    I agree with you. Deanr you projected the best manager for ps3. Take your time. Anyway I wish everyone a very happy new year.

Moreover I think that we have to write a short guide about multiman (maybe with a FAQ Section) and make shorter this thread. I know that someone ask same question but I understand that reading more 180 pages is very difficulty. I think that everyone use multiman will be happy to help (me too)

MultiMAN OBM PS3 Mod v01.12.00 is now available along with a new version of PS3Serv GUI.

The first page is updated with links to version 01.12.00.

MultiMAN v01.12.00 Changes:
    • Added FILE/FOLDER copy to network PC (nethost)
    • Added DELETE file from network PC (nethost)
    • New version of ps3serv.exe required (separate download)
    • Support for theme ICON0.PNG file

Also 1st page link for ps3serv updated with the new version.

Dean

MultiMAN OBM PS3 Mod v01.12.00 Arrives with PS3Serv GUI App

More PlayStation 3 News...

cool, Thanks Dean...

you're the man.
    Last edited by condorstrike; 01-01-2011 at 01:13 PM

Thanks for the update Dean. ERROR REPORT:

Nothing major, everything still works properly, but I thought you would want to know.

I was copying a few games over from usb today and when it comes up on the screen to report Source and Destination, it is reporting the Source is from the /GAMES folder when it is actually the /GAMEZ folder. Does it every time. Like I said no biggie, just thought you'd like to know.

Last Play continues to show the icon of the last game I load and play with MultiMAN, but the info/Title next to the icon remains to stay the game before the last game I played.

I played AC: Brotherhood last, I then load up COD:BO and the icon changes but the info/Title next to the icon does not.

I hate error reporting, especially when you have done such an outstanding job. Please don't think I'm trying to nit-pic.

Thanks for your time and hard work.

Just trying to help,
    ChokeD

It was explained 100's of times that it is not a bug. It is the PS3! When you play the 'last game' it will refresh.

good job on the Icon Dean, works flawlessly... , any word on the themes xml?

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News