Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 187 of 447 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197237287 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 4463

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by condorstrike View Post
    I think that's normal cause the PS3 doesn't refresh the cache or something like that, and there's nothing that can be done... but I might be wrong. I think Dean talked about this a couple of days ago.
    actually condorstike, after loading game with multiMAN load it again with Last Game, it will force the PS3 to update the cache.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by bitsbubba View Post
    actually condorstike, after loading game with multiMAN load it again with Last Game, it will force the PS3 to update the cache.
    No, condorstrike is right, in the original post he said it updated when he clicked on the last game app he was asking why it doesnt update until then.

which is because the ps3 doesn't refresh the cache, this was covered just a few days ago by deanrr as well.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    so I was saying to solve the problem click on it, it will refresh the cache and have the correct name my post was not that hard to understand PROBLEM SOLVED!!! Dude really I don't need corrected.
    Last edited by bitsbubba; 12-31-2010 at 04:17 AM

Anyone has corrupt harddisk problem with latest build (1.11.06)?

I have encountered this twice in two nights where I left FTP upload running. I find the FTP program in infinite reconnecting loop (winscp) and when I check the PS3 I find it in screensaverish mode and its frozen. I turn off power and when I turn it on, I get "hard disk corrupted need to format". I left FTP transfers overnight earlier with 1.11.04 or 05 and didn't have this problem.

Any info will be much appreciated, since I lost GBs of data in two night :s

You're right, I found the post now that I knew what to search for (it's back on page 179). I wonder why the icon and background updates (or isn't cached), but not the title. Kinda weird.

Anyway, it might save some questions by adding a note about that in the changelog or by maybe adding an option to ini to override the title so it always says "Last game played".

Quote Originally Posted by bwh View Post
    Anyone has corrupt harddisk problem with latest build (1.11.06)?

I have encountered this twice in two nights where I left FTP upload running. I find the FTP program in infinite reconnecting loop (winscp) and when I check the PS3 I find it in screensaverish mode and its frozen. I turn off power and when I turn it on, I get "hard disk corrupted need to format". I left FTP transfers overnight earlier with 1.11.04 or 05 and didn't have this problem.

Any info will be much appreciated, since I lost GBs of data in two night :s
    I just FTPd over 150GB worth of files and it didn't crash or corrupt. I used a gigabit connection though, so I didn't leave it running overnight or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Transient View Post
    I just FTPd over 150GB worth of files and it didn't crash or corrupt. I used a gigabit connection though, so I didn't leave it running overnight or anything.
    I do have Gigabit connection, but for some reason, it doesn't go above 25MB/s, I always thought it was related to PS3's cpu capabilities or such, because with the other computer on the same hub (got a few at home) I see up to 80MB/s.

I'd suggest that you all use the nethost support with the provided ps3serv to transfer files from/to your PCs. A new version with write support to nethost will be available soon, too.

The speed is better and connection more reliable.

Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    I'd suggest that you all use the nethost support with the provided ps3serv to transfer files from/to your PCs. A new version with write support to nethost will be available soon, too.

The speed is better and connection more reliable.
    Will give that a try then... thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by denazgull View Post
    Like you saw, Dean is not a real person, he is a program written by PS3 News to answer all of our questions in almost real time, you type a mistake, he types a correction, simple huh?

Quote Originally Posted by denazgull View Post
    And Dean, i would like to know what's on your mind (or should i say RAM), about your work in near future regarding all of this fail0verflow news.

Happy new year to all!
    All the news... well I'd find useful a tool to sign our applications... other than this, it is too early for anything imho.

Dean

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News