Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 186 of 447 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196236286 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 4467

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    awesome, thanks Dean.

7MB/s is not that bad, btw. I can live with that...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    idd 7 MB/s are fine for me as well. My Linkstation Live connected on my Fritz!Box Router only has a rate of max 10 MB/S as well . that's okay

i think like that other person asked about NAS support with videocover showing would be nice.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The best !!

thanks for you App ;

Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    Probably you didn't put the ini in the proper place. Just save it on your stick and start mutliMAN - it will use it.
    Hi Deanrr, sorry to bother, but i can't manage to multiman take the ini options i change in the options.ini file.
    I change it in usb and copied too in /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USDIR/ but nothing happens.

I want to multiman start in the cover flow view and change overscan options (i allways have to press one time select + R2).

I change fullpng=4 and overscan=5 but nothing happens.

pressing [R3] to Open options.ini file in HEX viewer I see the changes...

Well, hope you can help me if i am doing something wrong. This is the best multifunction manager!!!

You probably changed the DESCRIPTION lines in the ######## HEADER... take a look down in the list of options.

First lines of the ini are all commented as "# comentary explanation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormy1987 View Post
    idd 7 MB/s are fine for me as well. My Linkstation Live connected on my Fritz!Box Router only has a rate of max 10 MB/S as well . that's okay

i think like that other person asked about NAS support with videocover showing would be nice.
    Sorry, but all network support is based on a protocol I developed for simple transfer between two stations. It requires a win32 executable at the PC side, so no NAS/SMB.

You probably changed the DESCRIPTION lines in the ######## HEADER... take a look down in the list of options.

First lines of the ini are all commented as "# comentary explanation".
    Well, i was really an idiot!!! You are right, I was making changes in first commentary lines

Sorry and thanks!!

Now is showing PERFECT!!!

thanks

Sorry, but all network support is based on a protocol I developed for simple transfer between two stations. It requires a win32 executable at the PC side, so no NAS/SMB.
    thanks for info.

no problem, i am fine with the xmb

Quote Originally Posted by maradios10 View Post
    Well, i was really an idiot!!! You are right, I was making changes in first commentary lines
    Nobody here is an idiot unless it shows a proof of that, which was not your case!

Like you saw, Dean is not a real person, he is a program written by PS3 News to answer all of our questions in almost real time, you type a mistake, he types a correction, simple huh?

And Dean, i would like to know what's on your mind (or should i say RAM), about your work in near future regarding all of this fail0verflow news.

Happy new year to all!

First of all, thank you very much for your excellent manager tool!

I do, however, have one small problem with the Last Game app. I looked through several pages (but not all 186) and wasn't able to find any other mention of this, so I thought I'd ask.

Each time I choose a new game, multiMAN updates the Last Game app. This seems to work (clicking sets up the game, icon and background is changed) but the title stays the same as the previous game. It remains this way until I actually click it at which point it will update to the correct title.

I know it's purely cosmetic but I wanted to report it. If it helps, I'm using PL3 on a slim.

Also, I have one other suggestion/feature request. The built in FTP server works quite well but lacks the rename feature which I'd like to see added. This is useful for a number of reasons (eg. moving files, temporarily replacing a file, changing game folder name, etc). This feature does exist (as well as some others) in the Blackbox FTP Server, so it would be nice if that could be integrated into here somehow.

Once again, thanks for all your hard work, past, present and future!
    Last edited by Transient; 12-31-2010 at 12:52 AM

I think that's normal cause the PS3 doesn't refresh the cache or something like that, and there's nothing that can be done... but I might be wrong. I think Dean talked about this a couple of days ago.

Sponsored Links