Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 185 of 448 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195235285 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 4473

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by bitsbubba View Post
    oh sorry dean just going crazy from all the MKV requests, gotta solution guys they make file converters, multiMAN supports media that PS3 supports.
    Actually multiMAN supports a rough playback of 2.0 and 5.1 AC3 audio, which is not available in the Music column of the XMB

I managed to make the PS3 play raw MPEG2 (any resolution) + soft subtitles and no audio... The best thing would be to find a PAMF muxer and all will be okay.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thank´s Dean, superb Work, would you add a player like xmb video, and add support to moviesheets (like pic1.PNG), and covers?, if you play movies through ps3 media server you can view the cover, not the preview. there are many games like god of war 3, with a ps3content folder with making off and extras, if you mount the game, then show you in a video menu in xmb, showing PIC1.PNG content like show a blu-ray video. (sorry about my bad english). thanks again.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi Dean, first of all sorry for my english but I don't know english very well.

I use Multiman in my PS3. I have a NAS connected to the network and therefore also to the PS3. Can Multiman view video files in my NAS? If so, can I organize all the videos with their cover? Like the games...

thanks for the replies

Great work... Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    Don't worry about it... It is not working anyway (the ps2 thing)

About MA/FF - probably FF's author can give more info about 3.15 kernel offsets and freeflash will work for 3.15, too.
    i'd at least like to get my discs working for now i'm not asking for you to endorse modifying flash but would there be any harm in swapping the category_game_tool2.xml on flash?

Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    Actually multiMAN supports a rough playback of 2.0 and 5.1 AC3 audio, which is not available in the Music column of the XMB

I managed to make the PS3 play raw MPEG2 (any resolution) + soft subtitles and no audio... The best thing would be to find a PAMF muxer and all will be okay.
    Your work on this project has been simply amazing. I like that you're just trying to get as much functionality as possible into this program it seems. It's unfortunate that the PS2 functions don't seem to work at the moment, but the fact you can get mounting and such to work at all is impressive. Hopefully you get a burst of inspiration to work it out at some point, but either way congrats.

My pipe dreams of being able to play mkv files on my PS3 seem to be inching closer to reality every day.

Hi, just a question for you Deanrr: is it possible to make a pchost executable for linux?

Many NAS run on linux, my idea is to run the pchost application on my NAS and share contents. What do you think?

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Sterist View Post
    i'd at least like to get my discs working for now i'm not asking for you to endorse modifying flash but would there be any harm in swapping the category_game_tool2.xml on flash?
    I believe no harm can be done by using the new xml - it will enable PS2 discs in the XMB in JB mode. I'd suggest that you first test the xml by using JaiCrab's USB FIRM LOADER (dev_flash from USB) and not to modify the real flash at first. If all is okay then you can use mount_alejandro and replace it permanently.

Dean

Quote Originally Posted by The Rock View Post
    Hi Dean, first of all sorry for my english but I don't know english very well.

I use Multiman in my PS3. I have a NAS connected to the network and therefore also to the PS3. Can Multiman view video files in my NAS? If so, can I organize all the videos with their cover? Like the games...

thanks for the replies

Great work... Well done.
    ...up...is it possibile? I know that in options_default.ini there is

# NETWORK / PC HOST options
    # example: nethost*IP*PORT*Friendly name*

#nethost*192.168.0.1*11222*My Games*
    #nethost*192.168.0.2*11222*My Music*
    #nethost*192.168.0.3*60806*NTFS USB HDD*
    My videos are in //192.168.0.9/video

I have to set in this way:
    #nethost*192.168.0.9/video*5000*Video*

I don't think so...

Hi Dean, thank you for all the great work you have put into multiMAN, it is a fantastic app. Can I make a suggestion. MultiMAN already provides a great interface with covers for browsing and launching game & AVCHD/BDMV content. It would be great if we could also browse and launch other supported video content as well through MultiMAN.

It is a stupid shortcoming of the native PS3 XMB interface that it does not allow/support the creation of any custom icons for video content on an external usb drive. I am sure that I am not the only one that stores most if not all of their video content on an external usb drive. It would be great to be able to add covers to all my avi/mpg/etc and be able to browse and launch them with MultiMAN.

Thanks again for the great work. Much appreciated.

A new version of ps3serv will be available soon, along with new multiMAN version.

In this new update ps3serv will accept PUT commands, so in other words you'll be able to transfer files from your PS3 directly to your PC via network (nethost in filemanager).

I'm still trying to improve the transfer speed (currently ~7MB/s).

Dean

Sponsored Links