Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 183 of 448 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193233283 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 4473

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post

Did you change the line hdd_home=/dev_hdd0/BDRIPS?
    have several times. will try again but never seems to work for me.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I can not figure out how to change the options in MULTIMAN after I press L2 I do not have any idea what to do next or how to change the options. ex: change the Prompt for direct launch from yes to no. Please help me anyone?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The only game I have Encountered to not work is Fear 2 Project Origins. It installs properly but when launched from the XMB, it hangs. Launching from within Multiman I get error #18120 Not enough Hard Drive space. I'm using X3Max with their updated 1.1 generic Firmware and a Hermes v4b with 3.50 spoof. Using latest Multiman as well 1.11.06. Any workarounds?

it would be cool if multiMan had a screen for themes where you could look at the name and screenshot, and make it install it the way you install a regular multiMan update... Dean can this be done?

Quote Originally Posted by weygantjr View Post
    I can not figure out how to change the options in MULTIMAN after I press L2 I do not have any idea what to do next or how to change the options. ex: change the Prompt for direct launch from yes to no. Please help me anyone?
    option.ini has to be edited on the PC then FTPed over.

The links on the first page don't work, they just keep reloading the first page..

Can you be more specific? The 01.11.06 links work fine for me HERE, unless you are referring to others?

Could be the rep=0 and being a new user that causes the 'problem' for him not to be able to download anything? I remember I had such problem.

That is only for the download section files though, thread attachments should work fine for all logged in users... otherwise we'd have heard about it long before now I imagine.

hello mr deanrr... your BM was great and always up to date, very fast indeed... well i wanna ask something, is there any way to make it auto detect (auto detect features)? like patch or using BD?... thanks

Sponsored Links