Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 181 of 447 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191231281 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 4463

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I really have no idea. If sony disabled PS2 on newer consoles there must be a reason. For example it is not possible to emulate the 64bit data transfer which the PS2 has - the ps3 can't emulate it fast enough without the dedicated GPU... or something... I really have no idea.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yeap... looks like it's mounting the ps2 game fine, but then the p3 soft resets.

Harry christmas.

lol... happy or merry christmas even...

K
    Last edited by oldpainless777; 12-24-2010 at 08:41 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    I really have no idea. If sony disabled PS2 on newer consoles there must be a reason. For example it is not possible to emulate the 64bit data transfer which the PS2 has - the ps3 can't emulate it fast enough without the dedicated GPU... or something... I really have no idea.
    yeah Dean, I think they removed hard-ware based emulation when they implemented the slim with the new blue ray drives.

Actually there are 3 types of PS3:

1) Launch day 11.11.2006 (my birthday) consoles for JAP/USA (NTSC) with full hardware PS2 support (4 USB ports + CF + SDHC + MS)
    2) Launch day 23.03.2007 (when I got my 60GB PS3) for Europe/Australia (PAL) with full software PS2 support (4 USB ports + CF + SDHC + MS)
    3) Later revisions of the fat with NO PS2 support (2 USB ports) (I bought one 80GB fat couple of months ago - can't test PS2 games with this one )
    4) Later revisions - SLIM consoles with NO PS2 support (2 USB ports) (I bought one 250GB slim couple of weeks ago - can't test with this one either)

Dean
    Last edited by deank; 12-24-2010 at 02:51 PM

Hi, I cant chage display view and overscan option. I changed overscan=8 and fullpng=4 but nothing happens. I am doing something wrong? I have a 42" LCD Led and have to press 1 time select + R2 And want to start open manager in the covers / slide view.

Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Probably you didn't put the ini in the proper place. Just save it on your stick and start mutliMAN - it will use it.

Thumbs Up

Hey deanrr concrats to your progress on ps2 backups. I would love to talk with you a bit if you get some free time.

Just leave me a pm or mail me and ill contact you if needed. Otherwise you also can contact me.

Marry Christmas to you and every one else!

I have the ini in the same usb disk where I have the multiman open manager pkg install file. I thought that if I have there (modified) and install, the program takes the ini options. I am right?

I notice that pressing L2 it shows the ini options and that is in

/dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USDIR/options.ini

Do I have to overwrite that .ini file in that place?

Thanks and think this is the best open manager ever!!

Merry Christmas and happy new year.

hey dean. i signed up so i could talk to you about this. i've been following this program for a while already. My question is that when i try to look in the xmb folder to extract and replace the catagory_game_tool2.xml file, nothing shows up its just a blank folder.

i tried exported the whole Dev_flash folder to my memory stick and it still comes up blank. any ideas?

so now i got it on the stick edited it and tried to use the usb firm loader for memory stick and it just hangs. I got hermes v4b as my payload. any ideas?

Edit: I got the mount alejandro edited and reading the ps2 disks. But I can't seem to figure out where to go from there.
    Last edited by distortedhero; 12-24-2010 at 07:18 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Great news on the latest release. Will try it out again.

Has anyone simultaneously used this and gaia manager? I've tried editing the options.ini so multiman can look in my bdrips directory on hd and it never works.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News