Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 176 of 447 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186226276 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 4463

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Don't know if anyone else has had this problem... When I back up my games, only 1 in 3 crashes at 99%

If I turn the system off and back on, the game appears in the list, and loads ok.

Don't know if it's a bug or something. I'm using PL3 payload.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    'Lastplay'... that's a nice name for the simple app. I read about xmboot earlier and decided its a great idea but too technical for me. Fortunately you simplified the steps and gave us Lastplay. A wish came true for me Keep up the good work mate.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Firstly Great Manager! I just have one question, with some games on my external are appearing in the list 2 or 3 times is this normal? I don't want to delete the other ones as I think they may be the games that are split, I used the app from this forum. thanks

try to have only the folder that contains disk code in GAmez folder. here is an example:

L:\GAMEZ\BCES-00802 ok like this
    L:\GAMEZ\godtjkjksajkf\BCES-00802 the game appear twice

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcoder View Post
    Firstly Great Manager! I just have one question, with some games on my external are appearing in the list 2 or 3 times is this normal? I don't want to delete the other ones as I think they may be the games that are split, I used the app from this forum. thanks
    The game can also showed up twice when the file settings, this set twice to search for games.

Example.
    The general search to see the root usb, and another, secondary research to see in the Games folder usb.

Always showed up twice.

I'll post update later today where I added extra check while sorting the game titles. It will remove all duplicate entries due to USER MISCONFIGURATION of the .ini paths.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    multiMAN is also now moved/redirected to our main PS3 Hacks section, and I linked the "multiMAN - loading of PS2 backups (test)" in the first post for now but you can remove it if it's dated, etc.

Let me know if you have any issues in editing/updating your posts here deanrr... hopefully you should be all set now!
    I can't edit my posts.

20 new covers added to the download server (now 870).

================================================== ===========================

You can now update to 01.11.04:

* Added support for custom interface colors (COLOR.INI)
    * Added support for [LASTPLAY] game application
    * Fixed PL3 payload lock after internet update
    * Fixed multiple game/video listing
    * Have a nice X-MAS and support multiMAN and multiAVCHD!

COLOR.INI (/dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/COLOR.INI)

[Register or Login to view code]

Just like options.ini, if you plug a USB stick with COLOR.INI it will be used by multiMAN (no need to ftp the file). If you wish to restore original colors after you made a change - either use the code from above or delete COLOR.INI from /USRDIR/ folder.

Dean
    Last edited by deank; 12-22-2010 at 09:33 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Really excellent progress my friend. +rep for you. Can you please consider including move motion controller support within multiman interface. Since more and more move games are hitting the market, I believe this will be an good to have feature.

hehe deanrr got pissed of people asking why the games shows twice etc

good solution to code that fix in Saves time, costs and nerves.

thanks for your updates and thanks to condorstrike again for his nice themes

thanks, and happy X-mas to all, and specially Dean... take a break, since you've given us more in a couple of months than Sony has in 4 years...

If I turn the system off and back on, the game appears in the list, and loads ok.

Don't know if it's a bug or something. I'm using PL3 payload.

Sponsored Links