Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 17 of 448 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    at first, thanks for the awesome AVCHD support! your manager is the best. but what's the correct path for the covers? i already downloaded 700s of covers for the gaja manager and i dont want do download all this again (my internetspeed is sloooow..)

is there also a support for avchd covers? :-)

thx and keep on your good work!

Sponsored Links
    In the update which will follow in an hour or so you'll be able to put a line in the .ini to point to a covers folder:

[Register or Login to view code]

There is no way to identify AVCHD content to use covers, but I can add support if there is a COVER.PNG (260x300px) file in the AVCHD folder

thanks deanrr , that would be great! so i can use my blu-ray covers :-)

oh my god dean, you are so awesome, another tool you develope, i am so gald with your other programas but this is just fantastic, i will test it when i get home but as i can see in this threat it looks great, thanks for realesing this.

Hi all, I'd love to try this out but is this only for firmware v3.41?? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Any Spanish Version?

thank you that you have taken my idea xD

MULTIMANAGER 4 EVAAAAA

Hi dean, I really like the teased update feature and am looking forward to it.

Just a few suggestions for this special feature:

1. In most cases only the eboot.bin changes between every release (maybe also the BG.png)
    Isn't it possible just to update these updated files within dev_hdd0/game/? This way no user interaction would be necessary. Or isn't it possible because this file is locked while the manager is open?
    2. Could you integrate a bit text into the update dialog, which changes were implemented into the newest version?

If this is too much work or just not possible, please ignore my post.

but... the update how is made? via internet? only with the console conected to internet or lan? how work it?

does the automatically update overwrite the options.ini ??

because it sucks to set the options everyday again ^^

Sponsored Links