Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 162 of 447 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212262 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 4466

Sponsored Links

multiman

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by condorstrike View Post
    well, found my background song for multiMan... Wings Of Liberty from Starcraft 2

it's a big song but worth every MB, thanks Dean.

that one and Halo's theme.
    just seen that you were putting ur own music in bm tried looking in the usr dir for the music file couldnt find it could you tell me how you customize it ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It was posted yesterday that the it is saved as SOUND.BIN (a standard mp3 file).

Ok guys, you can now update to 01.11.01 from within the manager.

[Register or Login to view code]

Last edited by deank; 12-16-2010 at 01:44 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    You can replace the icons in multiMAN's USRDIR... But as of version 01.10.08 the images are in JPG format, not PNG.
    Thanks for the reply,

I'm aware of where to replace the images, I'm sorry I should have been a little more clear. I would like to use .png format because of the transparency factor. As you said before it was being used, now it's not. Is there a specific reason for this ?

I have some really nice icons and would love to use and share them with others, but I can't get them to appear in MultiMAN. Thanks for all the hard work and time your taking to answer questions.

PNG transparency is not supported in multiMAN and I don't plan on doing it soon. multiMAN uses layers and depth options for all the images/texts/selection-bars it uses and when 'transparency' is enabled all goes to hell.

Dean

lol, I'll try to work around it then. Thanks for the reply and the update. When I get my icons/backgrounds done I will share for others to enjoy.

Thanks again for your time.

i'm actually ok with jpegs, cause it makes me find ways to fake transparancy and as you said, having layers and depth of field makes up for it, and i'd rather have multiMan be faster/stable than pretty... even though i make themes...

any way of making a separate fms for the bottom bar, so it doesn't clone it, if not then don't worry about it.
    and any word on the new legend?

edit: btw, BD Remote Controller works fine.
    Last edited by condorstrike; 12-16-2010 at 02:30 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thumbs Up

man this app is great, great look with the slideshow/flow , just tested a AVCHD with custom subs,its awsome!

keep up the great work!

Quote Originally Posted by condorstrike View Post
    but if you guys need, holding down PS button will give you the choice to re-assign the controller as #1...
    Implying... lol

edit by dean: please!
    Last edited by deank; 12-16-2010 at 03:09 PM

Hi Dean-

A few days ago I threw up a quick post asking if it would be in any way possible to integrate Ryan Geiss' open source Milkdrop visualization plugin (or others for that matter) to use in conjunction with the mp3 playback functionality of your great manager. Is this at all feasible at this stage of the game? It would be wonderful to FINALLY have new visualizations &, IMHO, Milkdrop is among the best.

Regards

I saw your post the other day. At this stage implementing such feature is not possible. multiMAN uses a simple 'push' and has no control whatsoever to the stream played (not implemented). I think PS3 has already nice visuals and much better control of the audio playback.

Sponsored Links