Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 161 of 447 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211261 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 4468

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Before the JB month of september I was using the BD remote 100% of the time (didn't touch the joypad for an year)... Sadly multiMAN doesn't support BD remote (yet) and I'm trying to figure out how to make it work.

Still, get yourself a BD Remote... It is much easier to use when playing BD movies, AVCHD or divx...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    ok thanks Dean I'll probably go buy it on my way home. Hope you get it to work eventually

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    well, found my background song for multiMan... Wings Of Liberty from Starcraft 2

it's a big song but worth every MB, thanks Dean.

that one and Halo's theme.
    Last edited by condorstrike; 12-15-2010 at 09:17 PM

Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    It is not implemented... but if you wish you can create a folder PS3_GAME inside your movie folder and put a file called PIC1.PNG (1920x1080) and it will show it.
    Hi Dean,

Can you help me please? I installed 1.11.00 FW3.15 and have a couple of problems. A) On starting multiman, All my AVCHD movies are displayed correctly with its Titles and cover and games display correctly as well with its cover and PIC1 but however all Games doubles up. Movies OK. B) Soon as I press Select+R1 to toggle between MOVIE/GAMES, all my games in the external USB doesn't display the titles nor covers anymore but rather by game ID (eg - BLES-00441..etc..etc.) but games on HDD displays perfectly.

Please see below my options_default.ini file. I must have made something wrong.

My HDD games are in /dev_hdd0/game/OMAN46756/GAMEZ and games on external usb are on /GAMEZ

Help please... many thanks.

Cheers

[Register or Login to view code]

Last edited by hawk188; 12-16-2010 at 07:11 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

WHY did you edit it in the first place? The default options would've worked for your case.

# Backup games to these folders:
    hdd_dir=/dev_hdd0/game/OMAN46756/GAMEZ
    usb_dir=/GAMEZ

# Look for game backups recursively in these folders:
    # (leave blank for USB (usb_home) root (/) folder)
    #
    # Main search folders:
    #
    hdd_home=/dev_hdd0/game/OMAN46756/GAMEZ
    usb_home=/GAMEZ

# Secondary search folders:
    #
    #hdd_home3=/dev_hdd0/GAMEZ
    #hdd_home2=/dev_hdd0/game/OMAN46756/GAMEZ
    #usb_home2=/GAMEZ

Just a quick note:

I added support for USB mouse and USB keyboard, makes it much easier to navigate (if you use mouse and keyboard of course).

Dean
    Last edited by deank; 12-16-2010 at 09:21 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Good, the mouse and keyboard implementation is very interesting, my pc is broken and i was using a wireless mouse and keyboard, now i know where it will be used.

Hey Dean, about the bg music, i follow condorstrike and i put the Wii Main Menu Music instead GameCube start up, lol. Thanks.

lol, Wii menu-music/elevator music is perfect because is not too loud, it doen't feel repetative and sounds good... 1 of the few good things Nintendo did with the Wii...

by the way Dean i hope you don't mind me posting this here, check this guys and if you like... leave comments in the youtube page, not here please....

just thought i'd share something else before the new theme.

Last edited by condorstrike; 12-16-2010 at 11:19 AM

Thanks for a great tool to use. This is a great asset to the PS3.

I would like to add my own images/HDD.png or icons, if you will, but .png is not supported ??

I just joined the band-wagon so forgive me if this has been asked a thousand times. Is it possible to implement this ??

You can replace the icons in multiMAN's USRDIR... But as of version 01.10.08 the images are in JPG format, not PNG.

Ok, so the BD remote controller is also working, but you must assign it as CONTROLLER #1. For some reason I can't find a way to detect if more than one controller is attached to the PS3 (the PS3 simply doesn't report what it is supposed to report).

multiMAN will use controller #1 only, so if you set your BD remote as #1 - it will work. I changed the way [LEFT] and [RIGHT] buttons work, so it is possible to use the remote control unit with full access to the file manager.

So in the next update:

* Support for USB mouse
    * Support for USB keyboard
    * Support for BD Remote Controller (if set as controller#1)

Dean
    Last edited by deank; 12-16-2010 at 01:06 PM

i can tell you Dean that i have a NYKO usb hub, and Multiman will find controller #2, but d-pad and a couple of buttons won't work but the rest will, it's weird.

but if you guys need, holding down PS button will give you the choice to re-assign the controller as #1...

great feature, btw...

Sponsored Links