Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 160 of 447 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170210260 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 4463

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    lately i have problems with adding covers. i downloaded the cover.pkg from the fist post and installed it via usb-stick.

my option.ini is set to :
    Code:
    # Directory to store covers
    covers_dir=/dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/covers
    neither installing the .pkg file, nor downloading via multiman itself will store any new .jpg into the named folder above.

any clue?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by FMAranda View Post
    Dean, is there a way to make this startup music repeat only one time? I put the gamecube start up sound to act as a intro sound, but it repeats over and over... Thanks.
    It is background music, not a 'startup music'. It plays constantly until user quits multiMAN or plays an mp3.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy1987 View Post
    lately i have problems with adding covers.
    I don't know what's going on at your end. You're the first one who reports such issue. Try to uninstall multiMAN, reboot your PS3 and install it. It can be related to folder permissions or your payload. I can't suggest anything else.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i'm going to put the Wii bg music in a theme to drive people crazy...

seriously, great feature... now if only you could map sound bits to buttons press or d-pad... that would make my day...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    First post updated with links and information for version 01.11.00. You can now update.

Additional download required for background music - included in 1st post as [Theme original] (with background audio).

Dean

Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    For external USB (HDD) AVCHD playback you have to have the structure in this format:

X:\AVCHD\BDMV\INDEX.BDM

where AVCHD can be any-folder-name. multiMAN will rename it to "AVCHD". Did you use "Sony Playstation 3" button in multiAVCHD?

If it doesn't play from the internal HDD (when you copy it to the games folder) then there is something broken with the structure.

You don't need multiMAN if you have only one folder called "AVCHD" in the root of your USB HDD. You can play it directly from the XMB / VIDEO / AVCHD.

Yes it is compatible. PS3Splitter appeared long time after SPLIT4G, which is also compatible with all backup managers + comgenie's FM.

Dean
    Hi,Deanrr,very appreciated for your work. A question about multiple AVCHD playbacks in multiMan:

IE:
    I've a movie list in my usb hdd in this structure:

F:\MOVIEA\BDMV\INDEX.BDM
    F:\MOVIEB\BDMV\INDEX.BDM
    F:\MOVIEC\BDMV\INDEX.BDM

So after I choose activiate MOVIEA,multiman will automatically rename it with "AVCHD" so that it can be played in PS3 xmb.Then the structure becomes as follows:

F:\AVCHD\BDMV\INDEX.BDM
    F:\MOVIEB\BDMV\INDEX.BDM
    F:\MOVIEC\BDMV\INDEX.BDM

WHAT IF I choose activiate MOVIEB in multiMan THEN, what will multiMan deal with those folders?

RENAME MOVIEB with "AVCHD" again,but how about the AVCHD folder which is previously changed from MOVIEA by multiMAN?

It stores a small .TXT file in the renamed folder and later it will know what was the original name and will rename it to it Don't worry.

You'll see the file named TitleBackup.txt (like AVCHD Manager PC application).

So in your case: AVCHD will become MOVIEA and then MOVIEB will become AVCHD.
    Last edited by deank; 12-15-2010 at 03:01 PM

Thumbs Up

I see.

Thanks again for this great PS3 manager!!

great work deanrr. multiman is only manager left who's regularly updates!

Yes, this is because our mate Dean is always doing the best for us, or trying to do everything that we ask to him.

Thanks Dean!

Hey Dean, just wondering can I use the BD remote to control multiMAN? i saw one on sale today and i was thinking about buying it to use when i'm going to watch avchd's.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News