Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 158 of 447 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208258 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 4463

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by forumzoeker View Post
    First of all great manager Deanrr

I have a question regarding the usage of avchd playback. When i convert a MKV to avchd with tsmuxer i get a high black bar on the bottom of the screen. Normaly its a smal bar on the bottom and top. I really don't know what i'm doing wrong. Playing the AVCHD on the computer everything is ok with the video.

I tried this with different MKV files

Please help
    As Dean said, they're not the correct resolution hence the push up the top.

I think the only way of sorting this is to use mkv2vob, but you'll have to ensure you TRANSCODE, that will re-center the image, but it may take hours, depending on your pc-spec.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    uncropMKV and multiAVCHD both can do it, too.

Here is theme#8 by condorstrike, packed in installable PKG.

Dean
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by deank; 12-14-2010 at 08:23 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hi everyone,

learning lots here (still very much a newb though) have a question that i hope someone can help me out with... i keep getting errors when backing up ps3 games to HDD (fwirte fail) which i think means files bigger than 4gb... if ps3 can only read FAT32 and FAT32 cant have files bigger than 4gb on it how to i go about splitting those files that are bigger... i have to be able to back them up somehow don't I?

any help would be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    multiMAN should split the big files when you backup to external USB HDD (FAT32). On the PC you can use SPLIT4G to split the big files and later when you copy the game with multiMAN to the internal HDD it will join the split files. Check the 1st post for SPLIT4G.

Dean, did you get the email?

if not let me know and and post the file here. this place really need PMs to be open, also any word on what you're doing with the legend? thanks.

Dean, about the ftp... in my ps3 it has always closed the connection after 1 minute or so, and i have to refresh to reconnect; until eventually i won't connect anymore, is that normal?... i'm on a wlan btw.
    Last edited by condorstrike; 12-14-2010 at 04:38 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by condorstrike View Post
    this place really need PMs to be open
    It's being worked on for all Registered Users along with some other backend changes which will come in the next week or two tops.

We are going to be moving these OBM Mod subforums to Sticky threads in the normal discussion sections. The reason we initially gave Jurai2, drizzt84 and deanrr segregated areas that see less views is because they needed to be able to edit and update their own posts and our backend didn't support this.

Soon trusted developers will be able to infinitely edit/update their posts in any section here... the reason we don't allow normal users to do this is because spammers make a post and then edit it 2 days later adding their spam.

Finally, the best update (in my opinion) coming is that we will be able to promote individual posts in any existing thread (versus only new threads in the Member News area) to the Site News keeping it in the ongoing thread.

This means if deanrr releases a new revision of his OBM in post #485 of his ongoing thread, with the click of a button we can make it appear on our mainpage and of course he can still edit it as he wishes. Then if he updates again in post #602 we can promote that one the same way... and all the comments will remain intact for both.

thanks a lot, very informative and looking forward to those really nice incoming features, thanks for letting us know PS3 News...

Big Grin

great tools, thanks a lot!

Hi deanrr,

thanks so much for the advice, all is working well.

thanks again

Hi Dean,

With games, multiman will display a big picture of the game on the screen and a box cover on the top tight hand corner. How can I make it do the same for Movies ? At the moment it only display the box cover on the top right hand corner and the normal AVCHD.JPG pic as a large dispay.. hope this makes sense ? Many thanks in advance !

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News