Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 154 of 447 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204254 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 4463

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by randomusername View Post
    Yeah, course, USB-playback wasn't mentioned though.

Just stream instead or copy them over.
    yeah that's why i said it would be usefull if multiman would support videoplaying. and for the streaming i finally bought a cable for the good quality videos. streaming hd videos over wlan was just a pain / not possible.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So, can anyone help me here?

Sponsored Links

PS3Splitter

Sponsored Links
    Hi Dean

Thank you for a great manager. I just have a quick question. I searched the thread but couldn't find anything.

Is it compatible with files splitted with PS3Splitter? If no, could it be implemented?

Have a nice day!

//LD

But that's what I don't get, what's the point unless it's going to do something different or do AT LEAST what PS3 Media Server does, i.e. with all the transcoding/remuxing options...

If it doesn't do at least all that, then what's the point using it over something that's tried and tested... sounds a bit like re-inventing the wheel to me, unless of course something totally superb like mkv-support was added.

the advantage would be to put 2 files in a row into a playlist. and when you watch a film the second file will start playing automatically after the first one is finished. Via xmb you have to start the 2nd file manually. It's no big deal to take the controller and switch to the 2nd file, but doing that automatically while watching a movie is more comfortable imo. Or can you add 2 files in a playlist via xmb and make it autostart as well? if so i haven't known.

hope you got my point of view ?

about your thoughts with mkv support. is that even possible to add this via homebrew, when the firmware doesn't support it at all?

You can play 2 files in a row automatically, via XMB, you just have to go to video settings, and activate sequential playback.

Of course it would be excellent to have mkv support, but its difficult, and its a lot of work.

well, either Dean is taking a rest, btw thanks Dean for editing my post... or he's working on something big, hopefully a Gui legend i can work with, and something for the videophiles...

can't wait to see what's next.

darn, another user talked about labeling the screens... never thought of that...

like this i guess, should i?
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

coverman.jpg   fileman.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by speedxl View Post
    You can play 2 files in a row automatically, via XMB, you just have to go to video settings, and activate sequential playback.

Of course it would be excellent to have mkv support, but its difficult, and its a lot of work.
    wow haven't known. thank you very much. that helped me a lot now i don't have to join the .m2ts files anymore with tsmuxer; neither i have to put AVCHD files on my external USB-Device anymore since streaming over NAS does a good job now

condorstike: this will be a good idea. will make it look like it's a built in feature than ^.^

Do you use a BLES806XX folder? I just saw that when unpacking the latest version.

What is this: "cellMSSystemGetNeededMemorySize.__cellMSSystemIni tBasic.__gafMP3"?
    Last edited by fferreira; 12-12-2010 at 03:44 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links