Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 152 of 448 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 4473

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    These TTF fonts are a real pain. To 'draw' a word I have to put it on the screen as a PICTURE... I think it is possible to do something for the legend... I'll see about it

Dean

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    what about using a png with a transparent background instead of the TTFs? Then Condorstrike could just make a graphic instead of having to program all words by hand. I'm not familiar with how to code of for the PS3, just tossing out ideas.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Dean, i have the original xmb font... can't remeber the name/or format...i'm not home now.

i'm implementing into the next theme "xmb style" and it looks really nice, i'll show you later, maybe to add to the fonts you already have.

severusx: the thing is, i think multiMan performance get hit alot with png tranparancy, but yes i would love to have more to play with..

like a new layer for the legend that slides up when you move the dpad...
    Last edited by condorstrike; 12-10-2010 at 05:36 PM

Gotcha, it's pretty quick now, better than any of the others I have tried. Maybe it's worth taking a crack at, but you guys are the experts.

Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    You can play m2ts/ts/mpg/mpeg/vob/mp4/mov/avi/divx directly from XMB, no need to add such formats.
    that's right. the onliest advantage i could imagine having m2ts support in your manager would be if you have files bigger than 4gb. When you watch a movie via xmb you can't play for example 2 .mts files in a playlist, without selecting each file.

if there would be a possibility to have 2 files playing directly in a playlist it would be great.

else there is no use

You can always use multiAVCHD. It takes care of the 4GB limit and files play seamlessly.

Dean

only when you make an AVCHD out of the .m2ts. And than you have to run it with your manager.

else if you have one .m2ts file 4 gb and 1 file i.g. 1 gb they don't play seamlessy via XMB. or what's the deal?

edit: just like now: i downloaded a .mkv file and muxxed it with mkv2vob. That's best because there is no quality loss. The result was i got 2 files.

That 2 files can't be played seamlessly via xmb
    Last edited by Stormy1987; 12-10-2010 at 08:16 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Could i open with om 1:1 blueray movie (not compressed structure downloaded from internet)

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy1987 View Post
    only when you make an AVCHD out of the .m2ts. And than you have to run it with your manager.

else if you have one .m2ts file 4 gb and 1 file i.g. 1 gb they don't play seamlessy via XMB. or what's the deal?

edit: just like now: i downloaded a .mkv file and muxxed it with mkv2vob. That's best because there is no quality loss. The result was i got 2 files.

That 2 files can't be played seamlessly via xmb
    There's no quality loss as there was no need to transcode your mkv, nothing really to do with being the best option, there's no need for any other option.

Just don't split the file in mkv2vob, then you can play seamlessly.

hi, thanks for your job it's great tool (like multiavchd!) but i have a trouble with AVCHD , my ps3 don't show my avchd on my externl usb drive? in file mode it finds it but it can't play? is there anything to do ?

i have put auto scan avchd and configure my directory games ok. do i put a specific directoiry name to view them? i have seen in your screen capture this tag in front of your movies : [MOVIES] XXXXX but for me i never seen that

thanks for help. and sorry for my poor english!

Sponsored Links