Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 148 of 447 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198248 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 4463

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If you use the package for FW 3.15 then you can install it to a PS with any firmware from 01.90 to 03.41.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks, this is useful for downgrade.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    01.10.16 - [SELECT]+[R3] in game display modes switches between 4 different fonts (with Japanese/French/Spanish/Russian/Bulgarian (Cyrillic)/Serbian support).
    Quote Originally Posted by bearmon2010 View Post
    Can you add to Portuguese support, please ?
    Deanrr, just in case you missed it. Thank you. Good job.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    condorstrike though i don't use this Display mode which shows that pic: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/attach...2&d=1291797594 (theme 5)

i noticed that you can't read the buttons and the font on the right easily. exspecially when you are a bit more away of the screen. maybe lighten up in some lasercolor? just a thought. like said i don't use this displaymode, but wanna give some feedback.

gj at theme 6 as always.

Deanrr, just in case you missed it. Thank you. Good job.
    What is to be added. Does it have some special characters? It should work just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    What is to be added. Does it have some special characters? It should work just fine.
    01.10.16 - [SELECT]+[R3] in game display modes switches between 4 different fonts (with Japanese/French/Spanish/Russian/Bulgarian (Cyrillic)/Serbian support).
    I mean why not Portuguese to be add. I only see Japanese/French/Spanish/Russian/Bulgarian (Cyrillic)/Serbian support.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy1987 View Post
    condorstrike though i don't use this Display mode which shows that pic: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/attach...2&d=1291797594 (theme 5)

i noticed that you can't read the buttons and the font on the right easily. exspecially when you are a bit more away of the screen. maybe lighten up in some lasercolor? just a thought. like said i don't use this displaymode, but wanna give some feedback.

gj at theme 6 as always.
    here give this a try, i did notice it to bee too light...

think that fixes it... btw, i love the screensaver in this theme... it blends nicely, and i just let it run all the time.

just ftp into: dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

I mean why not Portuguese to be add. I only see Japanese/French/Spanish/Russian/Bulgarian (Cyrillic)/Serbian support.
    You're joking right... Do you have "абвгдежзийл...шщюя" letters in Portuguese? I mentioned these because they didn't display at all.

Something I added to the file manager (for the next release):

Clicking [R3] while over a file will open it in HEX view mode:

Then the user can scroll with left/right/up/down and view the contents. [/\] exits the hex view mode.
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

like it a lot, very clean... does it use the default PICPA, or is it a new background?

i wouldn't mind doing another bkg for this, and the media player if you do ever implement it, since they're white fonts...

Yep, it uses the default picpa so if there is a theme installed it will be used from the theme.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News