Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 147 of 447 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197247 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 4463

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Here is a 'test' version which has the user_font option (and select+r3 shortcut working). Give it a try.

Central european languages (like Serbian) now display fine with font 2.

Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    sorry for the bad screenshots guys, damn 13mpx camera sucks when you lower the resolution, and light are off...

Dean the fonts look "awesome". Did you ever try the Homoarakhan Font?

it'll probably look cool with a "spiderman theme" but that's about it, too clunky i think.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm still trying to make .ttf fonts to work with multiMAN. For some reason it refuses to load the .ttf but I'll get there.

The fonts used at the moment are nice and include almost ALL code tables, which is uncommon for regular .ttf fonts.

updating in dash is a great element worked a treat last night. where does multiman get the covers from and is it possible to manually add missing covers?

I'm interested as I'd like to restrict my PS3 via an access list on my router and if there is repository server with covers and updates I'd ideally like to cut an access list to that specific server, (paranoid network engineer) sorry if this has been covered elsewhere I am new to this and maybe it is is entirely unnecessary?

01.10.16 - [SELECT]+[R3] in game display modes switches between 4 different fonts (with Japanese/French/Spanish/Russian/Bulgarian (Cyrillic)/Serbian support).
    Can you add to Portuguese support, please ?

Thanks deanrr for this wonderful toy ! I wonder what it takes to have a kind of VLC inside multiMAN ?

(or something similar like a Media Player that can play any format file no matter what the extension is...)

condorstrike : theme 5 is amazing just the way i like thank you dude.

Quote Originally Posted by SnoopDo2G View Post
    Thanks deanrr for this wonderful toy ! I wonder what it takes to have a kind of VLC inside multiMAN ?

(or something similar like a Media Player that can play any format file no matter what the extension is...)
    agreed. a media player would be the best next feature to add imo.

glad you liked it stormy... ok, guys... time for another theme. hope you like it. by someone's request here's an apple based theme. as always please comment, and thanks Dean...

I'm gonna take a couple of days to rest... but leave comments and requests please...
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Last edited by condorstrike; 02-28-2011 at 04:49 AM Reason: re-upped theme.

Here is the theme (#6) in installable PKG.

Dean, what is the lowest fw version which i can install multiMAN?

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News