Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 145 of 448 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195245 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 4473

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I can't wait to see theme condor thanks for keeping them coming.

Sponsored Links
    You can now update to 01.10.16. Update available only within the manager (with UPDATE from file manager or [R3] from game display modes)

* Added functionality to copy video files to virtual folder /ps3_home/video from local and network devices; single files and folders supported.

Dean
    Last edited by deank; 12-07-2010 at 03:13 PM

that is an awesome update, gonna try it asap... thanks Dean.

Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    You can now update to 01.10.16. Update available only within the manager (with UPDATE from file manager or [R3] from game display modes)

* Added functionality to copy video files to virtual folder /ps3_home/video from local and network devices; single files and folders supported.

Dean
    how exactly can i do this? i don't get it

i copied an .avi file on my external usb drive and navigated to it within the filemanager. but i can't do anything with it.

Copying stuff to /ps3_home virtual folder makes stuff appear on your XMB (after you exit multiMAN of if you press [PS]). At the moment it works only for video files, copied to /ps3_home/video.

I got some requests to add TXT viewer like the homebrew, which appeared earlier today.

I think I will not go for it...

Actually, what is coming in the next release is a:

* File viewer in TEXT and HEX modes
    * Five switchable FONTS for TEXT modes to support all code tables/languages
    * Easy scroller (left/right/up/down)

Sounds much better.

Dean

definetly, txt viewer is not something to go crazy about, now what do you mean by Easy scroller (left/right/up/down)?

That is for the text/hex viewer. Do you suggest other way of scrolling for the game modes?

okay just tested it and it works.

i agree, that textviewer isn't really important. NAS support or GUI for mp3player would be nice. but I'm fine how the manager is atm

Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    That is for the text/hex viewer. Do you suggest other way of scrolling for the game modes?
    not really, i think is fine right now as it is, and messing with it might slow things down.

only feature i could think of to request would be clicking-sounds when changing covers... but even that's not a big deal

edit: just read Stormy1987's, and an mp3 playlist box/gui would also be nice...
    Last edited by condorstrike; 12-07-2010 at 06:58 PM

Ok I put it in the gamez folder and now it pops up and loads from multimanager, but when I click on it on the icon to play the file on the video pane in the xmb it tells me that it is an invalid disc. What am I doing wrong?

Sponsored Links