Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 144 of 447 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 4463

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    LOL... i'm sorrry. and yes Apple/leopard based is also in the making...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by inginear View Post
    Not everyone has the capability to have a ps3 and computer with ps3ms running on the same network constantly.
    OK, but what's the difference, you still have to have the nethost application running on your PC anyway. No different to running PS3MS.
    Quote Originally Posted by inginear View Post
    power consumption as well, either just have the ps3 on with all your files on the ps3, or have the ps3 and a computer on, sucking more power just to do what you could do with only the ps3.
    Yep, you can do that, but that was partly my point, you can copy anything over with PS3MS, just like this app, you don't have to stream, but if you do want to copy then PS3MS will do the transcoding as you copy so the files don't have to be natively supported.

I guess it's more of a "why use this over PS3MS to copy and view content" question. Maybe it's quicker at transferring data ? Maybe dean is progressing this app so it can do the same kind of things, now that would of course be fantastic
    Last edited by randomusername; 12-06-2010 at 07:41 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ok I put it in the gamez folder and now it pops up and loads from multimanager but when I click on it on the icon to play the file on the video pane in the xmb it tells me that it is an invalid disc.

A really great feature that any manager is missing, would be to hide certian button functions from childern. A sort of admin/regular user mode. I've had to turn the kids down numberous times out of fear that they will delete a game or set off some unnecessary function.

Just food 4 thought!

There is already an option in the .ini to disable copy or delete or both.

Wow, must of over looked that when I was editing some stuff in there. Sorry dean.

Deanrr, is there a possibility to edit the options.ini from inside the manager? It would be good to have an enable/disable function for the "Ask for direct boot" option

Add .MKV + .SRT support while you're busy anyway

As no-one's replied to my post above about what adding the video handling to multiMan actually gives you, aside from being in one place, then adding .mkv support would definitely up the ante and add some functionality not achievable using other means... but I don't think he has the time to look into doing it.

i'm releasing a theme later on tonight or tomorrow morning, it's a mess right now but will clean it up and release, for those that like metal and theme1... and the apple theme later this week.

Dean for your next release, it doesn't use ftp?.... multiMan would use the built-in streaming feature of the xmb, and then you copy from that virtual folder, right?

if so, then that's really amazing work...
    Last edited by deank; 12-07-2010 at 02:03 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News