Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 142 of 447 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192242 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 4463

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by condorstrike View Post
    wow, 1200+ views on the theme package since the morning... makes me happy, thanks Dean.
    Indeed, +Rep condorstrike. While there aren't 1200 replies to go along with it I guess as long as there aren't 1200 complaints that means everyone liked it. That is actually impressive though considering it wasn't posted in the Site News.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    true that!!! yet, it still feels satisfying, and drives me to make more... thanks.

and +rep 4 2u2, for keeping this site civil, and organized.

edit: well, gotta wait to rep... i just did Dean
    Last edited by condorstrike; 12-06-2010 at 03:57 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have tested multiMAN ver 1.10.14 [20101202_224400].pkg , I have about 60 games on my fat32 usb external hdd and there are a lot of duplicated game names on the list pointing to my usb hdd. This is bug #1 and #2, it does hangs at 99% (last file) when I try to transfer a game from my external usb hdd to ps3 internal one.

I must tell that my ps3 doesnt have 1 single game on its internal hdd, I dont know why there are that many duplicate game names on the list.

My ps3 hangs in such a way that I must hold power down for 10 seconds to turn off, pads doesnt responds when it does hangs.

Just reporting. Its a great tool, I do hope you fix those bugs.

Duplicate games point to an issue with your options.ini file. Did you alter it?

About 99% hanging - I can't replicate this. Every day I try and backup/transfer games from the external USB to the internal HDD and the backup completes 100%.

During the transfer you can click the [O] button and watch the log of what is going on.

Dean

I'm using just default ini file, didnt edited it. Hmm, weird issue then. Bad luck for me

Not sure if this helps but I trasnfered and small game (3GB) and it did transfer fine, but trying to tranfer some bigger than 7GB it hangs as described.
    Last edited by mad3d; 12-06-2010 at 08:30 AM

Something for the next version:

I was playing today with a module to import VIDEO/AUDIO directly to the XMB sections [Video] / [Music]. In the next version I'll enable copying to the

/ps3_home/video virtual folder.

It means that you can transfer video files (supported by the PS3: avi/divx/mpg/mpeg/mp4...) from any USB device or directly from your network PC via NETHOST and they will appear in the XMB [Video] section.

The last one (copy video from a network PC) is very useful

Dean
    Last edited by deank; 12-06-2010 at 01:17 PM

Do you copy with the progress bar on? I will try pressing [O] before the freeze and watching the log tonight to see if anything different happens. I will also report back whatever the last few lines on the log are if it fails.

I am using PS3 fat with original 60 GB HDD, firmware 3.41 and Hermes 4b payload. I have only seen 3 reports in this thread. One on page 51, mine and the other recent one. It would be interesting to know which hardware, firmware, and payload everyone is using.

Big Grin

Deanrr....I dont know how you do it!!! constantly working on your masterpiace,And that's what it is a masterpiece!!!
    One thing that I can think of is

-Get ahold of the team that put together Wii-flow !!! that loader rocks!! it's smooth, and well put together,and I think that If you somehow implimented some of their stuff into this... well ,...I think you know were I going with this!!! keep up the great work bud!

and remember to take some time for yourself, it's x-mas,and you've already done alot for the scene! take a break big guy !! lol

-Thanks again!!

Quote Originally Posted by condorstrike View Post
    and you guys, if you have any suggestions, or requests let me know... thanks.
    if you plan further themes , maybe you can include something nice looking standart , which is not gamerelated. like theme number one for example

i like it very much. thanks you both

got ya, i'll start working on 1 tonight... thanks.

anything specific, let me know... k

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News