Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 136 of 448 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186236 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 4473

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    you sure they're a/v and not components... if so i think 480might be the max, components do HD, if you have a problem let me know and i'll try to help.
    Last edited by condorstrike; 12-03-2010 at 06:03 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    it has internet access - even used it to update to latest multiman! i don't see a prograss bar, ut just says that it's downloading the missing cover i think.. and when done, it shows the cover in the manager, but not in the cover directory.. i can try once more completely removing multiman, and start som scratch with default settings again.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    No. This format is for Comgenie's File Manager. You can use it to transfer the game to your Internal HDD and it will join the files. That is if you don't want to repeat the SPLIT procedure.

Dean, nice new font, love it. Btw, if I put AVCHD on external drive it got listed twice, [HDD Video] and [Video], is it intended ? ( On internal listed once as [HDD Video] )

And in display mode 1 and 3, if you have AVCHD and games listed on same page, the game's title that is listed after the video titles will be invisible or shows up as black font. With dim=0 it will stay like that, with dim turned on, the titles will turn to normal right before the dim triggers. Hope this makes sense =p

Is there a set interval for multiMan to rescan the HDD for games and video ?

Thank you for your effort!

Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    No. This format is for Comgenie's File Manager. You can use it to transfer the game to your Internal HDD and it will join the files. That is if you don't want to repeat the SPLIT procedure.
    i will combine the files with opensplit and split the files again. i heard comgenie corrupts files so i'm staying away from it. better safe than sorry.

edit: damn nevermind, opensplit doesn't work with the part.x files.

is there a program for pc that can combine comgenie-splitted files? opensplit doesn't support it.
    Last edited by halomaster; 12-03-2010 at 07:39 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

The latest file not open for me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by halomaster View Post
    i will combine the files with opensplit and split the files again. i heard comgenie corrupts files so i'm staying away from it. better safe than sorry.

edit: damn nevermind, opensplit doesn't work with the part.x files.

is there a program for pc that can combine comgenie-splitted files? opensplit doesn't support it.
    Actually you don't need any of this... You can rename the split files by hand.

file.1.part -> file.66600
    file.2.part -> file.66601
    file.3.part -> file.66602

data.arc.1.part -> data.arc.66600
    data.arc.2.part -> data.arc.66601
    data.arc.3.part -> data.arc.66602

Quote Originally Posted by punyon View Post
    Dean, nice new font, love it. Btw, if I put AVCHD on external drive it got listed twice, [HDD Video] and [Video], is it intended ? ( On internal listed once as [HDD Video])

Is there a set interval for multiMan to rescan the HDD for games and video ?
    They don't show TWICE - they're shown once. If you remove the AVCHD from the external then you'll see it only from the internal as HDD Video. No bugs there.

About rescanning - you can press [R1], wait for rescan and then press it again.

Dean

wait, that's all i need to do to get it to work? renaming? i figured the two splitted differently and stuff.

thanks dean.

Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    They don't show TWICE - they're shown once. If you remove the AVCHD from the external then you'll see it only from the internal as HDD Video. No bugs there.

About rescanning - you can press [R1], wait for rescan and then press it again.

Dean
    I'll attach an image.

The only thing in my internal are the 2 Blu-ray ( Nausicaa and Kung Fu Hustle ), the rest are in USB external.
    I'm not pointing out a bug or anything just wondering is it supposed to be like that.

Appreciate it, thank you.

Below is the options I'm using.

[Register or Login to view code]

Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

AVCHD.png  

Quote Originally Posted by halomaster View Post
    wait, that's all i need to do to get it to work? renaming? i figured the two splitted differently and stuff.

thanks dean.
    Yep, it is simple... Just make sure to rename them properly. Have in mind that the comgenie's X.part starts from 1 and the OM's .666XX starts from 00.

Sponsored Links